Thread: New Member

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sheldon1 View Post
    Hi I Am Stuart, I Got Married In The Philippines Last March, We Have Two Children Together. I Will Be Visiting Again Soon. My Question Is Can I Get A Visa Here In Uk To Stay Out There For One Year, I Read On The Website Its Now Possible. I Have Always Had A Tourist Visa. If This Is Possible, Can Anyone Tell Me How I Do This,
    Many Thanks, Happy New Year To All
    HI MAYBE I SHOULD BE A BIT MORE CLEAR, I WANT THE VISA BEFORE I LAND IN MANILA, SO I DONT HAVE TO KEEP EXTENDING EVERY SO MANY DAYS. I AM MARRIED NOW AND I THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO GET FROM PHILIPPINE EMBASSY BEFORE I LEAVE UK. I JUST WONDERED IF ANY BRITS AND FURTHER NEWS ON THIS.
    STUART

Quote Originally Posted by sheldon1 View Post
    HI MAYBE I SHOULD BE A BIT MORE CLEAR, I WANT THE VISA BEFORE I LAND IN MANILA, SO I DONT HAVE TO KEEP EXTENDING EVERY SO MANY DAYS. I AM MARRIED NOW AND I THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO GET FROM PHILIPPINE EMBASSY BEFORE I LEAVE UK. I JUST WONDERED IF ANY BRITS AND FURTHER NEWS ON THIS.
    STUART
    is a bit hussle if you apply here for extention visa to stay in PI for a year coz you need to send your passport to philippine embassy,you need a solicitor to sign to your documents for a true likeness of your identity and you need to pay the solicitor £60 to £100 just for signature. if i were you go to local immgration in town where you live, just say you need to stay in the PI with your wife and kids for a year and pay £25 just an hour and no need to keep going back to them, that what i did to my hubby.
    all things are possible!

Thread Information