Thread: Personal Finances

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1) yes, the minimum you need is about £95 a week after your mortgage and util bills have been paid. so you've easily got that

2) is your payment of the trust deed shown on your bank statements ? if it is then i probably would mention it, and that it ends in feb, if its not on your bank statements, then i probably would not mention it, just keep it simple and try to mention only the positives

nah i don't think it would effect your application..

thou your savings are low, and the case worker might question how you can afford, air tickets, pay for a wedding etc, and support your fiancee as she will not be able to work until she has FLR.

can you not borrow a bit of cash from family and friends, if worse a loan of a couple of £k ?. bit late now thou as you intend to apply..

it's still possible with hardly any savings, but you want to reduce the risk as much as possible, the most important thing is you have a job thou

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    1) yes, the minimum you need is about £95 a week after your mortgage and util bills have been paid. so you've easily got that

2) is your payment of the trust deed shown on your bank statements ? if it is then i probably would mention it, and that it ends in feb, if its not on your bank statements, then i probably would not mention it, just keep it simple and try to mention only the positives

nah i don't think it would effect your application..

thou your savings are low, and the case worker might question how you can afford, air tickets, pay for a wedding etc, and support your fiancee as she will not be able to work until she has FLR.

can you not borrow a bit of cash from family and friends, if worse a loan of a couple of £k ?. bit late now thou as you intend to apply..

it's still possible with hardly any savings, but you want to reduce the risk as much as possible, the most important thing is you have a job thou
    Hi, Joe,
    I agree with you as whatever you have said is all right. And it happens in real. Well i also think that we have to mentioned all things simply so that it will be easy to understand also by others.

Thread Information