Hi all,

i was wondering if any of you knows where i could study in the uk after my law degree here in the philippines. im studying law in the philippines now, but after i met my bf from the uk, i had a change of plans and would now like to be with him, i was just wondering though if there are any study opportunities or other exchange programs anyone of you knows so i could visit the uk. i have problems getting a uk visit visa, although i havent tried on getting one yet because i still dont have a job and my parents do not want to support me. so if i could have any scholarship opportunity or other exchange programs, even something like work as an au pair...then it would be best...so i could visit the uk soon. in short, i dont have much money, so this opportunity should be able to fund my trip and studies there.

also does anyone know what a qualified lawyer in the philippines would be able to do in the uk, seeing as u have a different system of law there, so if i ever get there, what job could i get?

also, i was thinking, if not lawyering, i know this is kind of far-fetched but i also want to try acting for films...

this is because my original plan after being a qualified lawyer here is to go to the states and try out hollywood...but since i fell in love with my bf, i seem to have a change of plans

thanks all