Thread: Hope visa is on the way!

Respected Member

Hope visa is on the way!

I'm very stressed of waiting. I know patience is a virtue.. I applied last NOV 24 2008 and that was spouse visa and up to now no result yet.

I would like to congratulate those people who got their visa who applied last NOV...

Hope I will be the next!..

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    I'm very stressed of waiting. I know patience is a virtue.. I applied last NOV 24 2008 and that was spouse visa and up to now no result yet.

I would like to congratulate those people who got their visa who applied last NOV...

i know how it feels shayla...
    still can't believe i got a call this morning.
    also i'm still nervous and scared for i haven't got my papers yet. looking forward to receive them tomorrow

Respected Member

Hi Christina,

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    i know how it feels shayla...
    still can't believe i got a call this morning.
    also i'm still nervous and scared for i haven't got my papers yet. looking forward to receive them tomorrow

A big congrats to you. Don't worry for sure you will have it in hand tomorrow. You are very lucky and its double congrats cos your pregnant. So will ur son flying with you to UK?... Well I really don't know how the ECO will work out our papers. Maybe they checked yours first that's why you got result so early and I'm so happy for you. Hope I will be same in few days. God bless u dear and congrats again!

Banned
    You will............. don't worry shayla...Get ready any moment from now

Have u pack up your things...lol

Respected Member

Thank Mrs.JMajor,

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    You will............. don't worry shayla...Get ready any moment from now

Have u pack up your things...lol
    I never pack my things cos no result yet...At the moment I'm very anxious..Hope they wont refuse me. Where abouts in UK are you? Thanks for the msg..God bless u ..xxxx

Respected Member
    A big congrats to you. Don't worry for sure you will have it in hand tomorrow. You are very lucky and its double congrats cos your pregnant. So will ur son flying with you to UK?... Well I really don't know how the ECO will work out our papers. Maybe they checked yours first that's why you got result so early and I'm so happy for you. Hope I will be same in few days. God bless u dear and congrats again!
    maybe they thought about my pregnancy that's why i got mine early than yours..
    yes my son will be flying with me, that's what the ECO said... my son yujin got his visa too.. can't bear leaving him here in phil.

keep us updated

Respected Member
    maybe they thought about my pregnancy that's why i got mine early than yours..
    yes my son will be flying with me, that's what the ECO said... my son yujin got his visa too.. can't bear leaving him here in phil.

keep us updated

Probably that's the reason why your visa was quick..Did you paid 515 twice together with your son's visa?

Thanks and congrats again!

Respected Member
    Probably that's the reason why your visa was quick..Did you paid 515 twice together with your son's visa?

Thanks and congrats again!
    yep.. paid more than 80k pesos for both our visa.

Respected Member
    yep.. paid more than 80k pesos for both our visa.

I see. I really pray mine will be granted too like you and your son.I phoned the UK VAC today but no answer.

It's one of those things you can't help worrying about isn't it? Even if you don't get it..you can appeal against their decision..

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    It's one of those things you can't help worrying about isn't it? Even if you don't get it..you can appeal against their decision..
    Hi there!

Yes I can appeal if ever they will refuse me but everyone knows it's a long process and it's really tiring to keep waiting. Hope it's approve tho.

I hope you will be next, then me!!!!!

We applied Nov 27, so many emotions now, excited, nervous......

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    I hope you will be next, then me!!!!!

We applied Nov 27, so many emotions now, excited, nervous......
    Aww did you? Good. Mine was Nov 24.. Too nervous.. Let me know when you have ur visa result okay?.. Anyway when u applied as spouse, did your child has a british passport? What year u got married? Thanks for ur reply and wish u luck also.

Banned
    where u in UK shayla ?

Respected Member
    where u in UK shayla ?
    In Newcastle England. How about yours?

Banned
    In Newcastle England. How about yours?
    you're near with John and Vanessa (sconnie) , My hubby was from great Yarmouth

Respected Member
    Alright.When I have my visa and will be in the UK we will try to meet up lol

Aww did you? Good. Mine was Nov 24.. Too nervous.. Let me know when you have ur visa result okay?.. Anyway when u applied as spouse, did your child has a british passport? What year u got married? Thanks for ur reply and wish u luck also.
    We applied for his passport at the same time (Dec 4, 2008) and it is ready for collection now. When visa is approved, I will be going to Manila to get them and collect passport from embassy.

We were married on September 4 2008.

Good luck to you also, when yours is approved we will only have to wait a few days later for ours

Respected Member

Hiya Rusty,

We applied for his passport at the same time (Dec 4, 2008) and it is ready for collection now. When visa is approved, I will be going to Manila to get them and collect passport from embassy.

Good luck to you also, when yours is approved we will only have to wait a few days later for ours
    Yeah hopefully we will have the same result for our visa and will get it same time.I read some post here then they applied later then mine but then they got their visa earlier. I think it depends on the ECO so all the luck for both of us and to everyone who are on the list of waiting. Let me know when u have it.

Respected Member

Hi Mrs.JMajor,

Vanessa and I are neighborhood lol.. It's only few mins to get to their house. Hope we can meet up there if ever they will grant my visa.

Respected Member

Hi Rusty,

I have read some post of you here and said your with your son for only 2 weeks?

My husband is same too. When he visited us here last Sept 2008..He only stayed for 2 weeks and that's his first time to be with our daughter,our daughter now is 6 months old. Anyway kindly let us know when you got your visa. Wish you luck for your wife's visa..Be positive...

Hi Rusty,

I have read some post of you here and said your with your son for only 2 weeks?

My husband is same too. When he visited us here last Sept 2008..He only stayed for 2 weeks and that's his first time to be with our daughter,our daughter now is 6 months old. Anyway kindly let us know when you got your visa. Wish you luck for your wife's visa..Be positive...

Hi Shayla

I was lucky that I was able to take 6 weeks off work in August and September last year so I could be there for our wedding and his birth. Had it all planned out but he was over 2 weeks late so had less time with him then.

I went back at the end of November but only for a week this time so that we could submit all our applications. His passport is ready now and soon her visa will be ready.

Good luck again for your visa.

Respected Member
    Hi Shayla

I was lucky that I was able to take 6 weeks off work in August and September last year so I could be there for our wedding and his birth. Had it all planned out but he was over 2 weeks late so had less time with him then.

I went back at the end of November but only for a week this time so that we could submit all our applications. His passport is ready now and soon her visa will be ready.

Good luck again for your visa.
    Thanks Rusty and same to you. Hope your wife will have the visa soon as possible so you don't need to be apart for long time. I know the feeling to be away with your loved one and it's really hard . I think one of these days your wife's visa will be ready so you will be together with her and your son.. so fingers cross.. By the way so you been here in the Philippines for 3 times?..If that so, then I think you won't have a problem..

Best wishes to your wife's visa.

Thumbs up

ur the next girl dont worry too much

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by girl england View Post
    ur the next girl dont worry too much
    Hello Girl England,

To feel anxious is normal I think..I was just wondering why I never get any result up to now?..

Well, I'll wait till next week for it. Who knows it's ready then..

Cheers!

Thread Information