Thread: Bisexuality etc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    your gf as moved to a town near you in the usa?

but wants to hook up other filipino women as lovers?

can i ask why just filipinos?

then you need to discuss this with her and see where your relationship will go,does it mean it will just be for her? or will it ever involve you too?

then its for the both of you to talk about it!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    your gf as moved to a town near you in the usa?

but wants to hook up other filipino women as lovers?

can i ask why just filipinos?

then you need to discuss this with her and see where your relationship will go,does it mean it will just be for her? or will it ever involve you too?

then its for the both of you to talk about it!
    Yes not far from my hometown and about a 3 hr flight from where I now live.
    I was very very unhappy she didnt want to move right in with me after I asked her to marry, but she got herself a (not bad) job and got herself here. So I really respect her for her drive and ambition.

As far as I know, its nothing to do with race, but gender. So I dont think it HAS to be Filipinas (but is).
    I`m also sure if I told her I really had a problem with this she would call a halt to the whole thing. I`m sure she would say I`m much more important. But as I say I dont want to shut her down on this. I want to give her all the rope she wants.
    Yes I agree, we have some things to discuss at sometime soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USA View Post
    f I want to give her all the rope she wants.
    Geronimoooooooooooooooooo

It is never a good idea to involve anyone else in a relationship, will not end well!!

Respected Member
    Well, I guess thats my reality. I have had a LDR relationship for well over a year now with a "traditional" Filipina. With all the meet the family, we must get married in the Phil because no divorce, etc kind of goodness you would expect from a good Filipina girl from a good family. With nothing to indicate that something like this was the case. Not that I could see anyway. And now this.
    I cant even blame her completely for this year gone by. Because after all we did discuss relationship parameters huh? The way I put it was that I "couldn`t stand the idea of a man touching her". I told her that on many occasions, exactly like that. Kind of gets the point across huh? And I can remember her saying at some point "a man huh?" and I said back "yes, a man". Well, she has assured me many times she wouldn`t ever with a man since we got together. So I cant really blame her completely for not telling me earlier can I? After all thats the way I put it myself huh? I thought I was really getting my point across about how I felt about her and being kind of funny at the same time. Not really thinking that it would be an issue for real. Now I`m slapped in the face with a reality. And my words are coming back to haunt me. HAHAHA

Well thanks all for the replys you have all given.
    But I have to wonder if I have touched on some subects that some people might have something to say about, but would maybe rather not?
    I dont really know because my view of the Philippines is kind of limited to the past couple years, but it seems to me the Phil is becoming more and more like a version of "Girls Gone Wild" . Or is it just me? Well, from my perspective anyway. From what I`ve seen on my visit there, learned on the net, many hours of talking to Filipinos and studing about the cultures and people. From what I can see, have been told by my GF and others about things like how the schools are run and etc.
    Yep, the "Girls Gone Wild" crew could just set up shop at a school in the Phil.
    "where the teachers join in too!!!"
    Yes but, the thing is, it seems that its less likely to be talked about because of Filipino culture huh? Well, thats just the way I`m suddenly seeing things now. I`m not being judgemental, mind you. I`m just describing what I see.
    Maybe some people dont want to talk about some of this stuff and thats OK.
    And I know some people just have other things in mind and thats OK too.
    But now I want to talk about it because of my situation.
    And I have to give her credit where credit is due. I have been honest about many things that werent easy but I told her openess and honesty should be our policy. Now she has told me and after all if she had never told me would I have ever known? Think about it.
    And how many other people here have or have had similar situations (similar in that as it ended up there was some kind of "arrangement" so to speak) Oh, a lot I`m sure. More than what gets talked about all that much I think.
    I`m just glad I`m kind of anonymous here

Quote Originally Posted by USA View Post
    I`m just glad I`m kind of anonymous here
    Of course Roger D. Elsley III of 2673 Derwent Street, Detroit .....
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Of course Roger D. Elsley III of 2673 Derwent Street, Detroit .....

Thread Information