Thread: Bisexuality etc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris40 View Post
    sounds like you have some fun ahead of you,and if you and your partners happy then thats up to you two. personaly i could only be happy being the only person romanticaly involved in my wifes life.
    as for the" girls gone wild" in the philippines, well it was more a case of the girls keeping tame. my wife was a 33 year old virgin when i met her !
    As far as what I said concerning things not being talked about in Filipino culture... I rest my case.

I guess it's most blokes fantasy, to have 2 women.
    I wouldn't want it now, I'm happy where I am.
    I don't have a problem with the situation, so if you can live with it, that's fine.
    A third party, will just cause problems as far as I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by USA View Post
    As far as what I said concerning things not being talked about in Filipino culture... I rest my case.
    All depends on where and with whom your talking to,I would say most members on this forum and give advice are married or planing on getting married and happy with who they have and at no time would think of shearing there loved ones with somebody else.As for a slap in the face your right it is,God knows how most will deal with it if it happens with the women they asked to marry them and was in love with.How do you deal with such a situation in a relationship,Every body different some it could work out,for how long don't now others if you really truly love the person wouldn't shear there loved ones and tell them,only you can decide.

Thread Information