Well, after a long time of tripping over the bloody things, someone from Forex Cargo is actually coming today to collect them and take them away.

Towards the end of October we went to get a couple of boxes from Rhyl (bogoff offer), from the local agent, and the mrs has been busy stuffing them ever since.

On one dreadful occasion, after me lavishing yard upon yard of packing tape all over the largest of the two, Jet decided that, although it was already stuffed to the seams, it wasn't enough. So she opened it again, and managed to cram even more items inside.
Needless to say, it is more round than square now.....
She has been visiting the sales, poundshop, tesco and a miriad of other outlets to buy what she thought was needed over there.
I put my foot down with a firm hand at the kitchen sink.
Enough is enough.
In the smaller box.... Belt Sander with enough spare belts to make the Eiffel Tower shine, drill and all the bits to go with it, jigsaw and saw blades, Sweets galore, Chocolate, Shampoo, conditioner, Kitchen knives, and unfortunately cannot remember what else.....
In the larger box......... I better don't start on that one, but there are at least 15 pairs of shoes and branded trainers of all sizes and baby clothes....

A few more hours and I will have the chance to watch a couple of Pinoy struggle to carry the things away and into the uncharted unknown....

Ah, bliss, soon I will be able to walk barefoot into the spare bedroom without stubbing my toenails again....