Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
Get yourself in the Philippines dude! It's a great place and you'll feel richer for going there! Um, errr, cash wise you'll be poorer, but in every other way you'll feel richer!You will!
Thanks
been there a few times lovely place, personally i have an issue to go there in that fashion, i met my x here in the UK we fell in love etc

You are right can go there and find someone, but many there may see me for what i can offer rather than love, not to say i am not attractive, do not mind saying i am and very eligible, but it does not sit well with me.

I know many guys who have done this and good luck to them, but it is not for me, another member suggested i go to hong kong as on Sunday after mass in a particular square there are many lovely women, i have worked in Hong kong and seen this, also see many married men and undesirables who take advantage of these lovely women, no I want to meet someone get to know them fall in love blah blah blah
sorry if i seem opinionated but i also have asian blood and find people taking advantage of such situations does not sit well with me.

But thanks for advise