Thread: Speaking of Tampo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    To aLL the gentleman:

How do u make lambing to your magandang asawa when she is having her tampo moment?
    So there i was, absorbing all the encouragement to explore the possibility of a relationship with a lovely filipino girl...and NOW you tell me about Tampo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sketco View Post
    So there i was, absorbing all the encouragement to explore the possibility of a relationship with a lovely filipino girl...and NOW you tell me about Tampo!!
    If you think you know what it's like to be at the sharp end of a womans tongue, just wait till you experience a full blown TAMPO! You aint seen nothin yet, bbbbbb baby you just aint seen nothin yet.......

Respected Member
    If Shei has a tampo moment, we sit and talk about the problem for 30 minutes before deciding that she was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    If Shei has a tampo moment, we sit and talk about the problem for 30 minutes before deciding that she was right!
    If you try to tell her she's right she will only accuse you of being patronizing. She already knows she's right...... She's always right.
    Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    If you try to tell her she's right she will only accuse you of being patronizing. She already knows she's right...... She's always right.
    Iain.
    House rule:

Rule No 1. Wife/Mother is the boss
    2. See rule no 1
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Luckily
    I just love "
    Tampo
    " I find spoilt child brat behaviour so endearing
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Luckily
    I just love "
    Tampo
    " I find spoilt child brat behaviour so endearing
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

If you think you know what it's like to be at the sharp end of a womans tongue, just wait till you experience a full blown TAMPO! You aint seen nothin yet, bbbbbb baby you just aint seen nothin yet.......
    Well you know I was running scared there for a bit.
    But this afternoon went around to a mates for a chat and coffee. His Ukranian wife, comes into the kitchen, spots the empty coffee cups sitting on the table, lasers dave and he gets 3rd degree, burns and my sunnies melted to my forehead. She who has not been obeyed, proffers something loud and no doubt meaningful in a language I have only fleeting familiarity with (and none of the words were familiar, must have come from another dock). Then plonks down in the spare kitchen chair doing a series of arcs from us to the mugs and back, in a silence that can be heard in Kiev.

TAMPO?...I'm thinking it'll be a doddle.

Banned

Do not jest about or underestimate the power of Tampo.....

I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes than go through that one again..........

Well you know I was running scared there for a bit.
    But this afternoon went around to a mates for a chat and coffee. His Ukranian wife, comes into the kitchen, spots the empty coffee cups sitting on the table, lasers dave and he gets 3rd degree, burns and my sunnies melted to my forehead. She who has not been obeyed, proffers something loud and no doubt meaningful in a language I have only fleeting familiarity with (and none of the words were familiar, must have come from another dock). Then plonks down in the spare kitchen chair doing a series of arcs from us to the mugs and back, in a silence that can be heard in Kiev.

What you don't understand and won't until you see it for real is that the Filipina tampo has all the usual elements that go into these sort of things and that are demonstrated by women of all nationalities, but the Filipino tampo is accompanied by what can only be described a either a fit or a childlike tantrum, only a lot more of an extreme tantrum than you could ever imagine from a child.

The only silence that comes into it is the period before the full blown tampo. It's like the calm before the storm and when you've seen it a few times, you get to recognise the early signs of the oncoming tampo and know when to make a quick exit..... If she'll let you.
    Iain.

It is a testament to the power of the love of a Filipina. Only a Filipina could be so loved by their partners that we spend time here telling others how good they are at scolding us and generally wearing the trousers. God bless our asawas and mahals, They are truly amazing.
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

What you don't understand and won't until you see it for real is that the Filipina tampo has all the usual elements that go into these sort of things and that are demonstrated by women of all nationalities, but the Filipino tampo is accompanied by what can only be described a either a fit or a childlike tantrum, only a lot more of an extreme tantrum than you could ever imagine from a child.

The only silence that comes into it is the period before the full blown tampo. It's like the calm before the storm and when you've seen it a few times, you get to recognise the early signs of the oncoming tampo and know when to make a quick exit..... If she'll let you.
    Iain.
    And you know for a while there I almost had myself convinced. I'll have to go back to Tampo 101, and pull my head in. I was envisaging an extreme sulk which seemed pretty tame next to the russian death stare. Ahh the learning curve is steep.
    Guess I had better go warm up those needles.
    I managed to slip tampo into a conversation with my lady, and she laughed fit to bust that I knew the word. At least that's what i thought. Perhaps she was really thinking..if only you knew.
    Again, more invaluable insights, thanks.

Tampo in LDR

If she don't talk that much...then be alert!
    if she don't use your endearment..then start wondering
    if she just replying OK that means not OK

FYI there are 1001 tampo
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Thread Information