If I need to do something like appointment etc I can't ask my husband to ring someone for me. I know he is too busy to do it although sometimes I ask him but I know what the answer though DIY. Filling forms and various thing Im doing it I just ask him if I am not sure what the answers is. I don't even think if my husband read the form when I applied for my ILR 3 years ago. I just tell him what the requirements etc and that's it. All he remember is the FEE that he paid. Every appoinment I have its me who arrange it. I go on my own either he just give me a map to find it (if it is nearby of course). Or if we're going for holiday its me finding the best and cheap place to stay (UK/Phils). Its me do the booking (train and plane).

Now I am applying for my naturalization I filled the form already he didn't ask me what's on it etc when he bring the form to our friend to sign as my referee he asked me what page and that's it.

All he is interested is how much he is going to pay then rant

Sometimes its a bit annoying but at the same time it helps me a lot to build my confidence here in UK. Oh how I love my husband!