Last night, I was at my friend house. After having a good meal and chat, I rang my husband to pick me up. We were on our way back home but I forgot my jacket left at my friend's kitchen. Since we were still inside the village, my hubby just pull out back his car. I have noticed the 2 young policemen inside police car moving towards us and stopped and said (with sarcastic face): Do you know that you're in the junction and you're doing dangerous driving? My hubby said, this is not junction yet, we're still inside the village. The junction is over there. Do you know the rules?

That was the start of their arguement. Policemen said stop swearing and stop doing bad attitude. You must show respect or else we'll bring you to the police station. Get in into the car for a breathalizing test.

My mood turned bad and I shouted them:
My husband is not swearing, and you are the policemen, you must be the model, and will you please talk in a nice way? You are also doing bad attitude against my husband. Respect can be earned. We pull out the car back because I forgot something from my friend house which is just few yards away.Are you harrasing my husband? But they just kept silent and ignored me.

They talked inside the police car and I choose to walk and get my jacket. When I came back, they were almost finished. I asked my hubby if he got any points in his license and thanks nothing.

When we reached home, my hubby was laughing and said I have my little jailbird wife.
I said I just feel disgusted the way they treat and upproach us. They are very similar with some filipino policemen. Because they are police, they want to be respected.

That was my first bad experience with policemen.