Thread: Fault and offence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    reminds me of a time, when i was with my stepfather, he just turned left at a junction which was just after a blind corner, and all of a sudden there was a police van right behind us which came around the corner, obviously travelling too fast and it didn't have any blue lights flashing.

they then turned the blue lights on, so my step father stopped, and he got out, i could see in the rear mirror he was talking to one of them, obviously telling the cop it was their fault as they were travelling too fast around the corner, then i looked in the mirror again and he was now surround by 3 of them, i then got out to see what was going on, then being told by one of them, to get back in the car, i told him, no, i wanted to know what was going on, this went on for a few mins, where they threatened to arrest me , yes for what ?. anyway a minute later they let him go, with a 'warning' , some cops are , and i spent 2yrs training to be a cop when i left school , how stupid i was in those days

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    ....how stupid i was in those days ....
    Erm....what makes you think you are different today?
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Erm....what makes you think you are different today?
    i should have said young and stupid

some of the things i had seen in those 2yrs put me off, racist,sexist cops, not just your plods but the ones who are high up

one time we were sat in a class room, and 2 cops came in carrying a bag, one of them bent down behind a desk, and quickly stood up carrying a shot gun and said "i could blow you all away now if i want to" pointing the gun around the class room at us all, i take it was mean't as a joke, but most people ducked under their desks ! and there was a few screams, not from me thou, before you ask

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i should have said young and stupid

some of the things i had seen in those 2yrs put me off, racist,sexist cops, not just your plods but the ones who are high up

one time we were sat in a class room, and 2 cops came in carrying a bag, one of them bent down behind a desk, and quickly stood up carrying a shot gun and said "i could blow you all away now if i want to" pointing the gun around the class room at us all, i take it was mean't as a joke, but most people ducked under their desks ! and there was a few screams, not from me thou, before you ask
    Can think of many occasions where I have overheard the police saying things when they dont think they are being overheard by any civilians
    Seen many occasions at football where id tags are taken off and basically up for a fight.
    Many football fans joke you have three firms at any football match to avoid and ones in a uniform are the worse.

I know of honest as the day is long friends with their entire families who have been stopped at football matchs and serached under anti terriost laws.

Pennyblack be careful what you say and do, if you upset even one of the old bill you as a person who is living in a address, have a job and unlikely to abscond is a dream for the old bill. Your give them the chance on a cold night to go back to the station either to fill in paperwork or take you and/or the hubby back
    Dont think you broken a law well be careful many other people have thought the same. Most likely your get a caution so some paperwork no days out at court ongoing paperwork for the police.

PS i dont speak from personal experience just what i have seen happen to others.

Yes i have met and seen many good police but sadly way to many bad apples.
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Thread Information