To everyone on this forum, I want to say a big big thank-you. Your help and assistance to me, and members like me, is invaluable. With the biggest smile on my face, I can confirm that Sheila and her daughter have been granted a visa for 6 months from 31 March 2009. We applied 8 weeks ago, and I am deeply sorry for those who have been waiting longer. I can only hope that you will get the news that you deserve, and that your waiting is not for too long now.

I cannot emphasise enough, that without this forum, we would be looking at another refusal. The information on this site is a treasure, and thanks to the moderators who run the site. I am also thankful to Iain Busby, Aromulus, Joe Bloggs, Peter B, Mrs Major (who we hope to meet in Norfolk) for support and advice, JoeBloggs, and Keith, and GinaPeterB. And hope I didn't miss anyone out - because everyone has helped in every way - and not just us, but many like us.

I hope that, with our experience, we can add to the bank of knowledge here to help others in our position.

Good luck to those who are still waiting. I hope the waiting is over soon.

Thanks

Ady