Thread: To SOCOOL007..

Respected Member

Question To SOCOOL007..

Any updates regarding your wife's spouse visa application?...I guess your still waiting for almost 4 months this coming Feb 28 isn't it?..

Kindly let us know about the new updates..

Cheers!
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

socooldude007 wife's visa

Thankyou for your message i do like to keep an eye on how you are doing aswell. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you but i work away and do not have internet access therefore i only have internet when i come to my home in plymouth which is every other weekend. As i can see by your comments i can confirm that after waiting 16 weeks and 3 days i am still waiting aswell. I have made 3 phone calls to the visa department at the embassey: call 1) Did not ask her name
    call 2) Said it would be end of january/ early february.
    call 3) Was better as they asked me for my wifes D.O.B and name and told me it would be 3-4 weeks for an answer and that was on the 11th of February

I would like to wish you luck with your visa, keep in touch.

Respected Member

Thanks SOCOOL007!

Quote Originally Posted by socool007 View Post
    Thankyou for your message i do like to keep an eye on how you are doing aswell. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you but i work away and do not have internet access therefore i only have internet when i come to my home in plymouth which is every other weekend. As i can see by your comments i can confirm that after waiting 16 weeks and 3 days i am still waiting aswell. I have made 3 phone calls to the visa department at the embassey: call 1) Did not ask her name
    call 2) Said it would be end of january/ early february.
    call 3) Was better as they asked me for my wifes D.O.B and name and told me it would be 3-4 weeks for an answer and that was on the 11th of February

I would like to wish you luck with your visa, keep in touch.
    Your reply is very much appreciated .

16 weeks and 3 days is more than 4 months of waiting and it's very frustrating I'm sure...I thought you got the result and never post it yet lol but now I understand that you're working away and no access for an internet .I do hope you will receive a positive result sooner as possible.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your wife's visa and mine as well..

All the luck to all of us

I will inform you whenever I have it but for sure you will get your visa earlier than mine..
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Thread Information