Thread: Advice please!I feel horrible

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Advice please!I feel horrible

hello
    can someone help me with this please
    my boyfriend s pakistani,he applied for leave to remain but his application was considered to be invalid apparently cuz of paragraph 34A of the HSM regulations. the thing s that his application form was wrong. and his visa expired on 19th of februar so he s leaving back to pakistan this week. he got the results today.

can you tell me what do u think

if he applies aain from pakitan is there any chance for him to get vissa issued. he s 29 tho.

thank you so much.hope that someone can give me an advice.
    i m broken.
    thx

Hi there!can you please elaborate more what`s gone wrong with his application?I know joe blogg`s good about it.joe where are you,Please help?
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

his visa was considered for invalid .they say that it s because his visa expired on 19th of february ,last week. and this one s automaticly invalid..cuz it s to late....
    the home office said that he cant apply for a new one here,he needs to go back in pakistan and to talk with the embassy there.
    so he ll need to apply for new visa,he thinks that he cant score for that one,cuz he s 29 now...and for the extencion he had more points than the required.
    can someone save me and tell me it s possible for him to get the visa when he s apply from pakistan.

thank you

Respected Member
    Hi DreamerGirl,

I am assuming here. Your bf is from Pakistan, and his visa expired on Feb 19th. What visa did he have initially? Was it student/fiance? Since then he has applied for FLR- when did he submit this application?

I believe you have to apply for Further Leave to Remain (FLR) before the existing visa expires. Otherwise, you have to go home, and reapply from there. Your bf should return home asap - because overstaying a visa is not good for future applications. If it transpires that he applied for FLR before Feb 19th, then he has a valid reason for overstaying (awaiting result of FLR) which will be used in his future application. However, he should now honour the decision and return home.

Please give more information based on these questions. Others here will help more than I can.

he had Highly skilled migrant visa.today he told in the hospital that he s leaving,he got the results today,that s why he over stayed.the application was for extencion,leave to remain. and now when he ll re apply from pakistan he ll get the entry clearance visa? is this right? he thinks he wont score cuz he s 29 and for the new visa s harder.

when he can reaplly in the embassy in his country,does he need to wait 3 months before he reapply again???

he ll go in pakistan tomorrow.

Banned
    Pakistani

Form what you say it is as black & white as this:
    His visa was issued under the terms that he had left Britain before, or by, the 19th Feb. If his employer was allowing him to remain in work then he should have applied at least a month before expiry with the backing of the employer.

Although from what you have told us, I bet the IND are as confused as we are!

Surely if he's your boyfriend, he needs to come back on a fiance visa, unless you are not thinking of marriage, in which case he'll probably struggle to get admitted again.
    Keith - Administrator

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Form what you say it is as black & white as this:
    His visa was issued under the terms that he had left Britain before, or by, the 19th Feb. If his employer was allowing him to remain in work then he should have applied at least a month before expiry with the backing of the employer.

Although from what you have told us, I bet the IND are as confused as we are!

Surely if he's your boyfriend, he needs to come back on a fiance visa, unless you are not thinking of marriage, in which case he'll probably struggle to get admitted again.
    Has your boyfriend added up his points to see if he would qualify? He might lose some for age, but might gain some for earnings/experience. If he can't apply for HSMP (now called tier 1...) as he doesn't have enough points he might want to try looking at sponsored skill worker (tier 2).

im confused

2 weeks ago you told us you boyfriend has ILR
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=114067#post114067

but 100% if he has overstayed, he must go back and apply in pakistan

Banned
    I have some severe doubts about marrying him in Pakistan.............

i m lost

he didnt got leave to remain...they refused him cuz he s beein using the old application form...and the fee was returned back to his bank account....

Quote Originally Posted by 5olidsnake View Post
    im confused

2 weeks ago you told us you boyfriend has ILR
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=114067#post114067

but 100% if he has overstayed, he must go back and apply in pakistan
    i was talking about foreseeable future..after he ll get he visa...i ve been trying to anticipate..

Quote Originally Posted by darren-b View Post
    Has your boyfriend added up his points to see if he would qualify? He might lose some for age, but might gain some for earnings/experience. If he can't apply for HSMP (now called tier 1...) as he doesn't have enough points he might want to try looking at sponsored skill worker (tier 2).
    yes,he says he doesnt: (

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    I have some severe doubts about marrying him in Pakistan.............
    I was based in Pakistan once,I only know one Pinay living there and I dont think she enjoys her life at all,as a woman you simply cannot wander down the local market on your own to shop as you can in Pinas,different attitudes towards women

Banned

Thumbs down

so dreamgirl you are in the uk ???? i presume you was born in uk ??? as you are only 20 believe me it will be the biggest mistake of your young life to go to live in pakistan

my advice find yourself a nice english guy to look after you

Thread Information