Thread: Filipino Translation Software.

Filipino Translation Software.

Hi, I have just found this software that translates about 25 different languages. It does it by going online and translating from online dictionaries.
    The beauty is it can translate Tagalog to English(American) and English(American) to Tagalog.. below, I supply a bit of text I translated and if someone could translate it back, I could see just how good it is, and if it's ok...I could let anyone have a copy. (I think it's free, so no copyright problems.)it's only 980kbs so it's small. Anyway..here is the tagalog bit.

Hello aking mga Kaibigan, paano ka na ngayon? Ito ay isang bagong salin ng software ko nahanap at ako umasa ito ay gumawa ng isang magandang trabaho. Ito ay malamig na kung saan ako nakatira dito ngunit ang aking puso ay mainit-init at masaya. Ang aking anak na lalaki ay 4 months old ngayon kaya ko ipadala sa kanya ang aking kaarawan Pagbati

If you can understand it and if its worth keeping, I will..Many thanks..Jack.

Does it do bisaya as well?
    Iain.

You mean Visaya? My missus speaks that.. hehehehe..no...just Tagalog (and 40 other languages also.. PM if you want a copy..only 920kb's. completely virus free and officially licenced to my brother-in-law (Worldwide) but I need to send it by email because thats the only way I know to sent this kind of thing...What it does is go online and finds the Translation engines and then translates it back to you..My missus was well chuffed by it when I wrote to her....

Not really precise translation but I can understand what you really want to say. Yes I think,it's worth keeping .

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Does it do bisaya as well?
    Iain.
    Do pigs fly
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Do pigs fly
    In helicopters.....!!!
    Keith - Administrator

Thread Information