Last night, my relationship with my British boyfriend ended. We would have been celebrating our 2nd anniversary this coming May.

I'm not sure if this is typical for a Pinay to have "tampo" and "selos". In my previous thread, I was jealous of her ex who is now her close friend. I actually got over that and as in my update, we are friends now.

My ex boyfriend and I have been having fights over another ex . They had been together for 2-3 years I think. They eventually broke up amicably because they don't have as much time. They are still friends cos they are both in a forum even before they started dating. He told me how much he loved her. He thought he would never feel that way again until he met me.

I do have a little bit of jealousy when we would talk about her. Just the thought of her nearer him frustrates me. It was nothing serious until he joined Facebook. There I saw them commenting on each other openly. Maybe it's just me but I feel it's insensitive of them knowing I could read them and he has always known I am jealous of her.

There was a time when she commented if he still remembers the game they used to play. He knew I was jealous and he said he cant stand my jealousy anymore so he broke up with me. He said I am trying to change him. Telling him who he can talk to and not. He said he cant be what I need right now cos he has a lot going on.

We took things slowly, continued chatting as friends. Eventually the sweetness was back, so it led me to believe we are still together.

Yesterday morning, I woke up early to spend time with him. I saw their posts again. I tried to ignore it and didn't say anything cos it's too early and did not want to upset him on his way to bed. It was on my mind all day. Last night, I joked about them flirting again. He said they're not. She called him "hun". I don't know if this just a British thing. He told me she emailed him asking what "mahal" means and so he told her. I was surprised she was asking about my post to him. Why does she care? I added this girl in my account before but she refused to add me.

He asked me what do I want him to do, ignore his friends and be rude? That's not my point. I just wanted him to understand how I feel about it. Why do they have to do it publicly when my friends and family can see that and they know who this girl is.

He told me last night, he was right about thinking we will be fighting again about these things and there really is no hope for us. We would not have fought if he had considered my feelings. So what if she commented? He can entertain but maybe not encourage more to lead lead for them chatting openly.... And so finally he made his choice. It was his "friend" and not me. Whatever happened to "You're the one I want to grow old with, wife and mother to my kids". :(

I have given up on him too.... But how to move on? Do you try to stay away from the internet so you wont be tempted to say hi. Throw away his T-shirt that I always wear when I miss him? Throw away the the things he gave me?

I am sorry for the drama, I'm still hurting but I know I will get over this eventually. Hopefully soon. I will really appreciate your advices. I am hoping to become a better person and try to avoid mistakes I have made in the past that cost my once a very happy relationship.

I wonder, did I ask too much? Could it again be the cultural differences again or just me being plain old "selosa" (jealous girl)?