Thread: Child's Passport

Child's Passport

Is there anybody here who applied for their baby's passport in the Philippine embassy? How long does it take?

Thanks

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Is there anybody here who applied for their baby's passport in the Philippine embassy? How long does it take?

Thanks
    Hello Ate Ann,

Good luck for your wee boy's Phil Passport..Anyway if it's here in Pinas..It should be 10 working days earliest and 20 working days maximum..

Fees:.. 750 php and 500

God bless you always!
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    Hello Ate Ann,

Good luck for your wee boy's Phil Passport..Anyway if it's here in Pinas..It should be 10 working days earliest and 20 working days maximum..

Fees:.. 750 php and 500

God bless you always!
    Thanks dai for your reply.
    I was told by the staff when i phone them that it will took 4 to 6 weeks coz they have to send it in the PI Just wanna ask some here who had the same exp.

Well here its different coz I have to report his birth ( £18) plus the passport (£34).

Musta naman ang visa dai?
    GBU always

Respected Member
    Thanks dai for your reply.
    I was told by the staff when i phone them that it will took 4 to 6 weeks coz they have to send it in the PI Just wanna ask some here who had the same exp.

Well here its different coz I have to report his birth ( £18) plus the passport (£34).

Musta naman ang visa dai?
    GBU always
    My visa application is still on process Ate Ann..It's taking long time though but that's okay cos I'll have more time to spend with my friends and family ...

Soon as I get it, I will be very sad thinking about leaving them but at the same time very happy to be together with my husband again!..I really can't wait

Anyways let's go back to your wee boy's Philippine passport ..Why it cost a lot there than here for getting one?..Is it good idea like to apply his passport when you come down here for a holiday?I think with that you can save few quid?..

Once again good luck and hope 2 see yous real soon.. Luv yah and miz yah dear Ate..
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

My visa application is still on process Ate Ann..It's taking long time though but that's okay as I'll have more time to spend with my friends and family ...

Soon as I get I will be very sad thinking about leaving them but at the same time very happy to be together with my husband again!..I really can't wait

Anyways let's go back to your wee boy's Philippine passport ..Why it cost a lot there than here for getting one?..Is it good idea like to apply his passport when you come down here for a holiday?I think with that you can save few quid?..

Once again good luck and hope 2 see yous real soon.. Luv yah and miz yah dear Ate..

Everything is expensive here Thats my question dunno when to visit PI Plus you will pay another 18 pounds penalty if you delay in reporting his birth after the baby is 1 yr old

Bitaw dai, enjoy your time while u r there

Miss you sad.
    TC always

Respected Member
    Everything is expensive here Thats my question dunno when to visit PI Plus you will pay another 18 pounds penalty if you delay in reporting his birth after the baby is 1 yr old

Bitaw dai, enjoy your time while u r there

Miss you sad.
    TC always
    Yeah I remember that you're pregnant and will be having another bugoy in the family in few months lol

It will be hard for you to come down here because you'll be busy mom so best way I think is to apply his PP there so you don't need to pay any penalty afterward.

Your wee boy will turn 1 yr this month right???....Advance happy birthday for him..Hugs and kisses. xoxoxo

Yeah I remember that you're pregnant and will be having another bugoy in the family in few months lol

It will be hard for you to come down here because you'll be busy mom so best way I think is to apply his PP there so you don't need to pay any penalty afterward.

Your wee boy will turn 1 yr this month right???....Advance happy birthday for him..Hugs and kisses. xoxoxo
    I know hands on tanan after the second baby. Nevermind its a joy

He will be 1 this 20. Dunno yet what to do coz I am working but told the boss I want to have a time off on that day. Well, his got many invites for his friends bday here same month so i will observe hahahaha. Plus my kumare offers some place to celebrate James's bday

Same to Shayla dai cuddle from us

Respected Member
    I know hands on tanan after the second baby. Nevermind its a joy

He will be 1 this 20. Dunno yet what to do coz I am working but told the boss I want to have a time off on that day. Well, his got many invites for his friends bday here same month so i will observe hahahaha. Plus my kumare offers some place to celebrate James's bday

Same to Shayla dai cuddle from us
    Oh I see..same birth date with my cousin too..

I bet James is very talkative now

Can't wait to cuddle him when I get there hopefully soon ..

Try to visit us in Newcastle and us too will do the same when I get there (",)..Also bring James trolley and we will be going to visit the park..

Yay so excited like!

Thread Information