Thread: worried

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i got here with my 17 months old son.Actually i am 5 months already.as others say here i go out with my hubby always and we use the car. we went for a walk few times. i am just worried that i will be lost.hit by a car or stub(lol). You know some racist:(

I'm happy that it wasnt only me experiencing this things. Thank you very much for all the eply guys.. it made me feel better. i am at Huddersfield btw. We go to town every weekend hoping we will meet some filipina that is married to a british coz its quite uneasy if just normal phil..

Anyway, Thank you again everyone

Quote Originally Posted by thejarvs View Post
    i got here with my 17 months old son.Actually i am 5 months already.as others say here i go out with my hubby always and we use the car. we went for a walk few times. i am just worried that i will be lost.hit by a car or stub(lol). You know some racist:(

I'm happy that it wasnt only me experiencing this things. Thank you very much for all the eply guys.. it made me feel better. i am at Huddersfield btw. We go to town every weekend hoping we will meet some filipina that is married to a british coz its quite uneasy if just normal phil..

Hi amiga, I had no idea you werre so close to us. Pia and I were in Kirklees on a couple of days ago and most of our BritFil network live in areas such as Cleckheaton, Batley, Middleton, etc. so not far from you. If you would like to you can drop me a line and I will introduce you to Pia and maybe you could come to one of the many parties we attend near your area.

Our friends vary from Pinoy-Pinoy, Brit-Fil, Brit-Brit, Nigerian-Brit and Polish. They are all really nice, very welcoming and great fun.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    Hi amiga, I had no idea you werre so close to us. Pia and I were in Kirklees on a couple of days ago and most of our BritFil network live in areas such as Cleckheaton, Batley, Middleton, etc. so not far from you. If you would like to you can drop me a line at I will introduce you to Pia and maybe you could come to one of the many parties we attend near your area.

Our friends vary from Pinoy-Pinoy, Brit-Fil, Brit-Brit, Nigerian-Brit and Polish. They are all really nice, very welcoming and great fun.

Can I join too...? lol

Anyone from Swindon or near Swindon? Oxford? Faringdon? Lechlade? Ashbury? huhuhu

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Can I join too...? lol

Anyone from Swindon or near Swindon? Oxford? Faringdon? Lechlade? Ashbury? huhuhu

you made me laugh it shows on how many post you made it on one day, toast zobel

cheers

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    you made me laugh it shows on how many post you made it on one day, toast zobel

cheers

Errrmm... I know! I noticed too... lol I am bored hahahaa ... The doctors said I need to rest and stop working hehe, so my only resort is replying to different THREADS hahaha... huhuhuhu not fun for me though, i still want real physical friends hahaha... But having this online community makes me at home... lol cheers

also, i have noticed, it was couple of days ago when I reached my 1000 posts hehehe...

Banned
    Errrmm... I know! I noticed too... lol I am bored hahahaa ... The doctors said I need to rest and stop working hehe, so my only resort is replying to different THREADS hahaha... huhuhuhu not fun for me though, i still want real physical friends hahaha... But having this online community makes me at home... lol cheers

also, i have noticed, it was couple of days ago when I reached my 1000 posts hehehe...
    No worries,b4 you gave birth aim to get 2000 post,hows that ?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    No worries,b4 you gave birth aim to get 2000 post,hows that ?

lol... I joined in 2006 and it took me 3 years to reach my 1000th posts hehehe but we will see... lol, we might not know hahahaa

Banned

ahahahahah.... don't worry Zobel... if and when things go well with me and bf (and I know it will because God will make it happen).. we can go around town with your baby... woooohoooooo....

Can I join too...? lol
    Absolutely! You are very welcome.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Can I join too...? lol

Swindon? Not so far from me in Bicester, Oxfordshire. Good to know it...

Quote Originally Posted by thejarvs View Post

You are in UK now my dear, far away from Phils which is there you are more likely to get stub or hit by a car!

Dont be afraid of going out, there are plenty of nice people around here in UK, specially old people -their first words? is about weather!

It's very useful aswell to watch tv as you will learn a lot about UK.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    It's very useful aswell to watch tv as you will learn a lot about UK.
    Hope you don't mean UK soaps like Emmerdale or Coronation Street???

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Hope you don't mean UK soaps like Emmerdale or Coronation Street???
    Any tv program really. what I was trying to point out is by watching tv might topped up your knowledge about Life in the UK

Haven't you learned a lot of things from Emmerdale or Coronation StreeT? have you?
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Thread Information