Quote Originally Posted by thejarvs View Post
i got here with my 17 months old son.Actually i am 5 months already.as others say here i go out with my hubby always and we use the car. we went for a walk few times. i am just worried that i will be lost.hit by a car or stub(lol). You know some racist:(

I'm happy that it wasnt only me experiencing this things. Thank you very much for all the eply guys.. it made me feel better. i am at Huddersfield btw. We go to town every weekend hoping we will meet some filipina that is married to a british coz its quite uneasy if just normal phil..

Anyway, Thank you again everyone
Hi amiga, I had no idea you werre so close to us. Pia and I were in Kirklees on a couple of days ago and most of our BritFil network live in areas such as Cleckheaton, Batley, Middleton, etc. so not far from you. If you would like to you can drop me a line and I will introduce you to Pia and maybe you could come to one of the many parties we attend near your area.

Our friends vary from Pinoy-Pinoy, Brit-Fil, Brit-Brit, Nigerian-Brit and Polish. They are all really nice, very welcoming and great fun.