Thread: What Should I Do with my Hubby?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not sure at the moment, east midlands, rice farm or manila
    I really feel for you in this situation. I'm not going to apolagise for this "man" you married as its not a fair reflection on the rest of us. Unfortunately you've ended up with a bad one. If this guy has tried to beat you you need to go to the police straight away. You are suffering from physical and mental abuse which in anyone who has a shread of moral fibre is wrong. Go to police with your father and get him hauled off.

Beating on a woman is the lowest form of scum, especailly as it sounds like you're keeping him in house and home. Does he work in the philippines or in the uk. It could be he's lost his job in the uk maybe and he'll just sit on your sofa till he's bled you dry.

As mentioned before try to get this marrage annuled. It'll cost but it'll be better for you and your family. Just thinking, when he goes out on one of his drinking adventures can't you get the locks on your doors changed? Get them changed and throw his stuff out in the street. You must have family and neighbours around you to help if he starts to kick off.

Failing that pay a man to see that this w%*ker has an accident
    It's been emontional

You don't actually say how long you have been married, but from what you have said it sounds like this marriage is still in it's early days. If this is the case then I'm sure you have already realised that it's not going to stand the test of time.

I think you should somehow have him removed from your family home, forcibly if need be, even if you have to pay some heavies to do it for you. Then, although it will be expensive, file for an annulment.

Annulment is a long slow process, so the sooner you get it underway, the sooner you will be rid of him and you can move on with your life again.

Iain.

Thread Information