Hi folks.
Well, I am pleased to announce that Hanna has completed her course and her OJT and passed all of her final exams and is now a Certified Care Giver!
I am really pleased for her because she dropped out of school when her dad died suddenly. She then helped her mum to raise the rest of the family and run the family business (fruit and veg.)
So, this is the first time she has had any formal qualifications. She deserves the best because I know how hard she has worked during the last 10 months - and she not only passed, but did so with flying colours! (Mainly red, from the blood in the hospital!)

So, well done my beautiful wife! I am proud of you!

Now comes the hard bit - finding a job!

She says that she is going to walk around Cebu 'knocking on doors.' So, before she sets out on this daunting travail, I was just wondering if anybody in 'our family' knows of anyone who needs a caregiver in Cebu, or if indeed anybody is able to 'point Hanna in the right direction.'

Any help in this matter would be, needless to say, greatly appreciated. (So, why did I say it?!?)

Thank you for reading and God bless you all (except if you are a Leyton Orient fan!

Al.