Thread: Deja Vu Police

Deja Vu Police

A few years back the police got blasted by the Human Rights court for preventing people in London from leaving after a protest.....they're doing it again!!

.....it wouldn't be so bad if they supplied toilets & drinks

Hanging and burning a banker
    Keith - Administrator

maybe so but seemed effective, what pissed me off are the hooded and masked "peaceful protesters" What a load of bull. They ruin any sensible protest. They just want to cause trouble.
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

No law about wearing a mask, we live in a free society.....even our judges wear wigs so we don't recognise them in public!!
    Keith - Administrator

perhaps they just do not have the balls to stand up and be recognised for what they are "protesting" about.

C`mon Boss please do not defend the out and out thugs/troublemakers in amongst the vast majority of law abiding protestors, it is an insult to those who genuinely believe in thier cause and are prepared to be recognised for that cause.

Watching it for a few hours I'd say more of the thugs wore police uniforms than of those in the crowd.
    Keith - Administrator

I was workig from home today and followed sky pretty much all day, the worst culprits in my mind are the press cameramen (read vultures trying to incite worse behaviour).

A citizen of this country has the right to make a citizens arrest when witnessing wanton vandalism and robbery and I believe an obligation and duty to do so. They just stood there taking photograpghs, bloody parasites teh lot of them and not a decent individual amongst them.

One of the biggest changes I have seen since returning to the UK after many years living in Asia is the drastic reduction in people taking personal responsibility for the society the live in. They are happy to watch others ie the Police and then complain afterwards if they are not happy with exactly how the police went about it.

Think about it... if only 1% of the crowd are troublemakers what the hell are the other 99 doing about it!!! 99 motivated protestors who do not want their message ruined should be able to eject the 1 idiot or at least make it clear that they are not welcome. Isolate the thugs and then let the police deal with them robustly!

Sorry if this is a rant Kieth but this whole subject aggravates me greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    A few years back the police got blasted by the Human Rights court for preventing people in London from leaving after a protest.....they're doing it again!!

.....it wouldn't be so bad if they supplied toilets & drinks

Hanging and burning a banker

Surely you have been to a football match or even night clubs and other places in public where the police have decided you are not going anywhere due to "Public safety"

Seen and heard of Away fans being kept locked in stadiums for hours at a time even cordoned off in streets and pubs. Not thugs normally the whole spectrum of people who go to match's including families with small children

Those who applaud the polices "extra powers" seem to forget that they are hardly a bunch of angels.

Totally agree with the comments on the press they wanted this to be a blood bath all the major channels have been advertising and literally begging for people to send exclusive footage. The BBC had a live map of the icidents as they happened on their website.
    Surely they were inciting the nutters in the crowd and those tryiing to work today.

I think they were hoping for another battle of liffe where protestors broke into liffe and got a pasting from the city traders.

Ie great TV
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Thread Information