Thread: Sending money from Phils to the UK

Sending money from Phils to the UK

Since the pound is quite low, i thought it might be a good chance for me to send money from phils to UK this time..
    Just wanted to get advise on which way i can possibly get the best rate possible?
    I have checked with Natwest and they buy at a rate of 75 pesos which is quite high for me...

Quote Originally Posted by mhynne View Post
    Since the pound is quite low, i thought it might be a good chance for me to send money from phils to UK this time..
    Just wanted to get advise on which way i can possibly get the best rate possible?
    I have checked with Natwest and they buy at a rate of 75 pesos which is quite high for me...
    Great Idea I will ask the missus to send me some as well ....we could start a new trend
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    I think I need to ask my Mom is she still saved the money I sent to her and tell her to send it back to UK

I remember when I went home last year, I had no more budget and Mom surprised me, she still saved the money I sent in her bankbook. I feel guity now

hehehe.. looks like i sparked a great idea.. i am going to try and call PNB and BPI and see if i can get some nice answers from them.. i will let you all know...
    the reason really i was asking is bec, me and my husband have just sold our flat in eastwood just recently. so we thought considering the exchange rate it is the best time to send the money from the PI back to the UK.

we have a lil business there in the PI and we need our money back too (BPI provides wire transfer but I need more details about it)... i shall ask my family to send the money back hehe...

Thread Information