but HIS tomb is empty SATURDAY

Where is He???

If you cant find HIM yet in your heart
    then HE is looking for you!

SUNDAY; JESUS is alive!!!

He died for us guys
    because He Loves us!!!

Happy Easter SUNDAY!!!
    "Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city"...
    (Psalm 31:21)

Actually, no recordings of the day/date this person died exist.
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Have you tried under "Eviction and repossessions"...???

i DONT want to argue:but i believe that JESUS is GOD

I WILL not argue SIR because your name is double WIN::
    "Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city"...

Jesus is God's son is he not? If Jesus is also a God, then we have God's!
    Keith - Administrator

Jesus is God's son is he not? If Jesus is also a God, then we have God's!
    Genises 3 22: And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of US, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Happy-Now, I have to say that the title of your thread seems particularly thoughtless given that for several weeks now, you have been posting a great deal about how upset you are that your husband is terminally ill. I'm now more unsure about the genuity of your actual situation!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Banned
    ,piamed i thought of what you though to be honest

Biblical proof that Jesus is God have a look at John chapter 1, verse 1. I.e. "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God" - Jesus is "The Word", ergo Jesus is God. Of course, the Catholics among us have always known this as the 'mystery' of the trinity.

Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    Happy-Now, I have to say that the title of your thread seems particularly thoughtless given that for several weeks now, you have been posting a great deal about how upset you are that your husband is terminally ill. I'm now more unsure about the genuity of your actual situation!
    I guess i agree with you. Actually, i read about happy_now's posts before about her husband being terminally ill and i felt so much sympathy for her and when she said her hubby was ok after a few days when they went to the doctor, i felt so relieved and happy for her. So when i saw her thread earlier and it's entitled "He's dead", my heart raised a bit and i was in a hurry to read the details of her thread coz i thought it was her hubby. And when i saw the whole thread, i really did not find it funny. And as piamed says, its a bit thoughtless. Sorry happy_now, i don't mean to criticize or offend you. I'm just saying my opinion and expressing how i feel about this matter. No ofense meant

Irobot..." Sunny... Different From The Rest..."

Happy Easter Everyone...

Perhaps not the best heading for a link...but lets not get too heavy, were all friends... phil...
    ...A wild bird should never be caged as it breaks it`s spirit...The cage door is always open...

Banned
    So, JESUS is alive!!!

Where is he then?

We had a big thread about religion before and many people on this forum do NOT believe any of this nonsense.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....light=religion

Why persist? It baffles me.

Irobot..." Sunny... Different From The Rest..."

More wars been Started over religion than any thing...

So,..why don`t we all just leave that can of worms for another day and just except we are all have a different up bringing and Countries of origin with different beliefs or it will all kick off won`t it.. ps...Happy Easter Every Bunny......Phil...
    ...A wild bird should never be caged as it breaks it`s spirit...The cage door is always open...

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Now View Post
    HE died on FRIDAY
    but HIS tomb is empty SATURDAY

Where is He???

If you cant find HIM yet in your heart
    then HE is looking for you!

SUNDAY; JESUS is alive!!!

He died for us guys
    because He Loves us!!!

Happy Easter SUNDAY!!!

Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    So, JESUS is alive!!!

Where is he then?

We had a big thread about religion before and many people on this forum do NOT believe any of this nonsense.
    What you omit to mention though my friend, is that most people on this forum, in particular the wives of many of the men on here, DO believe in God. The manner in which SOME (not all) non-believers dismiss what they cannot comprehend or falsify with anything other than superficial, inconsistent and supercilious statements is disappointing.

We should ALL be aware of any tendencies towards bigotry we may exhibit. This applies in general but surely not least of all when undermining without love and whilst exhibiting everything other than constructive discourse, anything the ones we profess to love, believe in.

As usual, just my thoughts on this matter. I wholly respect the views of others, especially when alternate to my own and love respectful debate but believe we should all be polite and seek to edify others in the process and ultimately leave people feeling good about themselves, not otherwise.

I'm certain Happy_Now regrets the approach she took in entitling this thread as she did; as far as i'm concerned we should leave it like that. Love to all.

Peace!!!!!!!

Banned
    Calm down, calm down, eh.....

Im sorry guys if i make u angry. It is not my mean.Really feel sorry for the outcome.. I just follow some thread like (i will leave filipino uk, You missed it) that inside it it was only a joke.,, I thought of it that you will open it emmidiately and you will find it funny. But you are devastated to find out my husband is not the one who died.

Second; I thought this forum is Godly site because when i was down many of you guys encourage me to keep on trusting God which makes me really strong through only to your words. And many of you bealive about EASTER week so i post my thread Easter Sunday which that day Jesus arise from dead ....Also, i just from the church and the message is still on my heart... Happy inside that i have Jesus!

Now i have a heavy heart... Broken_hearted once again... i was wrong.

Am i wrong to believe that this site is not Godly?

Lastly, i will ask you guys to forgive me to my title; but i wll not regret posting what is inside... May the good Lord bless you!

Banned
    Don't worry Ate.

People have different opinions about all sorts of different things, and faith or religion is the one that divide them the most.
    I don't see anything wrong in posting what you believe in, lots of other forumers share your beliefs, me too, to a certain extent.

The title, tho, I reckon was ill chosen, especially after your original postings, as Toks mentioned.
    In this I agree with him.
    If you pm me, with an alternative heading, I will try to edit the title for you.
    The site is great, and although we have non-catholics on board, we are all christians of some description or the other.
    An Italian renaissance artist once said that "religion is like pasta, you have so many different sauces to go with it".....
    So cheer up, and keep posting.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    Biblical proof that Jesus is God have a look at John chapter 1, verse 1. I.e. "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God" - Jesus is "The Word", ergo Jesus is God. Of course, the Catholics among us have always known this as the 'mystery' of the trinity.

Cheers!
    I think you'll find that book isn't classed as proof!

Anyway, only one overiding force that created everything that ever was, is, and will be, Nature.

Am i wrong to believe that this site is not Godly?

This is a Filipino/a - UK relationship help site, nothing to do with mythical stories, unless you include Joe being a closet scouser!!
    Keith - Administrator

unless you include Joe being a closet scouser!! [/COLOR]
    the only closet scouser on here is you, living in wales, and deserting your homeland how could you

each to their own, but i wonder why so many good people who believe in god have suffered so much, while some bad people haven't

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    ...but I wonder why so many good people who believe in God have suffered so much, while some bad people haven't
    An excellent and juicy question; it really is . I have come to look forward to and totally respect your responses. They reveal so much about you as a man.

I don't want to hijack this thread but believe that it is the sort of question that you and I, plus others who respect other people's opinions, could discuss enjoyably over a cold one. I look forward to that day. All the best amigo. You're a choice cut!!!!!!

An excellent and juicy question; it really is . I have come to look forward to and totally respect your responses. They reveal so much about you as a man.

I don't want to hijack this thread but believe that it is the sort of question that you and I, plus others who respect other people's opinions, could discuss enjoyably over a cold one. I look forward to that day. All the best amigo. You're a choice cut!!!!!!
    your making me toks, as little joe is soaking the room with his bubble making machine , but then you've got all this to come

that's what makes me wonder about if god exists, i have known good people who never did anyone wrong (some believed in god/some didn't) they had a hard life, and I've come across a few low-lifers who seem to have had a good life.. cannot understand why god, if god exists, sits back and lets it happen..

yes hi-jacked thread.. sorry

am going cleaning up squashed pringles and bubble mixture

Respected Member
    Thats what I like about this forum, different opinions without anybody getting offended.
    People can have whichever beleifs they have as long as they dont force it upon anybody, thats how I see it anyway.
    I`m just glad to have another day off work!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    The site is great, and although we have non-catholics on board, we are all christians of some description or the other.
    Erm, WHAT?

all christians?

Don't think so........

Respected Member
    Im sorry guys if i make u angry. It is not my mean.Really feel sorry for the outcome.. I just follow some thread like (i will leave filipino uk, You missed it) that inside it it was only a joke.,, I thought of it that you will open it emmidiately and you will find it funny. But you are devastated to find out my husband is not the one who died
    Hi Happy_Now I apologize if i've been too blatant last night with my personal thoughts about your thread heading. It's just that when i heard about your hubby's terminal illness before, i really had genuine sympathy for you coz if that happens to my hubby, i won't be able to bear it. And just the mere thought of it kills me. And i've lost my dad few years back and my eldest sister i'm closest to (coz i'm the youngest) 2 years ago. And it was devastating. That's why i did not find it funny - the heading of your thread. I've lost already a few of my loved ones, so i really take sickness and death seriously, that's why i got carried away. But i know you mean well and you just wanted to make a joke. Sorry if i offended or hurt you in any way. Also i just want to correct and clear out what you said that "we are devastated to find out your husband is not the one who died". On the contrary, i'm glad its not you're hubby you're talking about in the title of your thread. I felt relieved its not your hubby who died. I just thought it was a strange thread heading/title considering you hubby's terminal illness before. So i guess i can say is "You got me there huh"

Banned
    What you omit to mention though my friend, is that most people on this forum, in particular the wives of many of the men on here, DO believe in God. The manner in which SOME (not all) non-believers dismiss what they cannot comprehend or falsify with anything other than superficial, inconsistent and supercilious statements is disappointing.
    Peace!!!!!!!
    Here we go again.....

I comprehend that I live in a country where religion is not important to millions and these millions don't go around putting leaflets through people's doors telling them about atheism.
    They don't knock on peoples' doors asking others to join non-believers either.
    They don't stand on street corners shouting out utter nonsense either.

Belief without proof is superficial, inconsistent and has supercilious statements, and is ALWAYS disappointing.
    It has no bearing on the real world that most people in the UK live in.
    The Philippines has a strong church. That is their right, but you know that in the UK the church is a spent force and thankfully is disappearing into oblivion where it belongs.

I could go on and on about most people I know and have met in the UK, who never think about the church and laugh at the whole idea of why some people in Italy a long time ago thought up some nonsense that only seeks to convert people through guilt trips.

Do something bad, go to confessional and then be absolved with 3 hail Marys.... It beggars belief.

Peace!!!! ???? Far better to never mention God, Jesus or any other religious ideology, THAT is "Peace"

Piamed, I always enjoy and respect your non-religious comments.
    I wish you and others would just keep all ideas about religion off this forum.
    It's so boring and devisive.

Respected Member
    Lastly, i will ask you guys to forgive me to my title; but i wll not regret posting what is inside... May the good Lord bless you!
    I agree with you Happy_Now, it's just an inappropriate title, but you don't have to regret nor apologize for the CONTENT of your thread and what's the message inside. I believe in God as much as you do. So don't be bummed about other people's opinion on religion and faith. Some of us believe in God, others don't. It's ok, that doesn't mean we can't all get along and be friends. We just have to respect each other's individual belief's and views on things - including religion.

Banned
    I think you'll find that book isn't classed as proof!

Anyway, only one overiding force that created everything that ever was, is, and will be, Nature.

This is a Filipino/a - UK relationship help site, nothing to do with mythical stories, unless you include Joe being a closet scouser!!
    100% correct, let's keep religion out of everything where it belongs.

Banned
    Cup of tea anyone?

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information