Thread: He Is Dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Im sorry guys if i make u angry. It is not my mean.Really feel sorry for the outcome.. I just follow some thread like (i will leave filipino uk, You missed it) that inside it it was only a joke.,, I thought of it that you will open it emmidiately and you will find it funny. But you are devastated to find out my husband is not the one who died.

Second; I thought this forum is Godly site because when i was down many of you guys encourage me to keep on trusting God which makes me really strong through only to your words. And many of you bealive about EASTER week so i post my thread Easter Sunday which that day Jesus arise from dead ....Also, i just from the church and the message is still on my heart... Happy inside that i have Jesus!

Now i have a heavy heart... Broken_hearted once again... i was wrong.

Am i wrong to believe that this site is not Godly?

Lastly, i will ask you guys to forgive me to my title; but i wll not regret posting what is inside... May the good Lord bless you!
    "Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city"...
    (Psalm 31:21)

"Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city"...
    (Psalm 31:21)

Banned
    Don't worry Ate.

People have different opinions about all sorts of different things, and faith or religion is the one that divide them the most.
    I don't see anything wrong in posting what you believe in, lots of other forumers share your beliefs, me too, to a certain extent.

The title, tho, I reckon was ill chosen, especially after your original postings, as Toks mentioned.
    In this I agree with him.
    If you pm me, with an alternative heading, I will try to edit the title for you.
    The site is great, and although we have non-catholics on board, we are all christians of some description or the other.
    An Italian renaissance artist once said that "religion is like pasta, you have so many different sauces to go with it".....
    So cheer up, and keep posting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    The site is great, and although we have non-catholics on board, we are all christians of some description or the other.
    Erm, WHAT?

all christians?

Don't think so........

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Don't worry Ate.

People have different opinions about all sorts of different things, and faith or religion is the one that divide them the most.
    I don't see anything wrong in posting what you believe in, lots of other forumers share your beliefs, me too, to a certain extent.

The title, tho, I reckon was ill chosen, especially after your original postings, as Toks mentioned.
    In this I agree with him.
    If you pm me, with an alternative heading, I will try to edit the title for you.
    An Italian renaissance artist once said that "religion is like pasta, you have so many different sauces to go with it".....
    So cheer up, and keep posting.

Are you sure all are Some kind of christian on here?

Not really a big issue to me but I know of people in Brit Phil relationships who are not Christians.

But I understand your sentiment Sir that at the end of the day we are all (hopefully) people who wish to respect the rights of others to belive what they like as long as it harms no one or they force it on to others

So peace Love and Fairycakes for all
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    and Fairycakes for all
    is that what you've been doing for the last few weeks Andy ?

hmm got any veggy ones

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    is that what you've been doing for the last few weeks Andy ?

hmm got any veggy ones
    Can you get non Veg Fairy cakes
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Now View Post
    Im sorry guys if i make u angry. It is not my mean.Really feel sorry for the outcome.. I just follow some thread like (i will leave filipino uk, You missed it) that inside it it was only a joke.,, I thought of it that you will open it emmidiately and you will find it funny. But you are devastated to find out my husband is not the one who died
    Hi Happy_Now I apologize if i've been too blatant last night with my personal thoughts about your thread heading. It's just that when i heard about your hubby's terminal illness before, i really had genuine sympathy for you coz if that happens to my hubby, i won't be able to bear it. And just the mere thought of it kills me. And i've lost my dad few years back and my eldest sister i'm closest to (coz i'm the youngest) 2 years ago. And it was devastating. That's why i did not find it funny - the heading of your thread. I've lost already a few of my loved ones, so i really take sickness and death seriously, that's why i got carried away. But i know you mean well and you just wanted to make a joke. Sorry if i offended or hurt you in any way. Also i just want to correct and clear out what you said that "we are devastated to find out your husband is not the one who died". On the contrary, i'm glad its not you're hubby you're talking about in the title of your thread. I felt relieved its not your hubby who died. I just thought it was a strange thread heading/title considering you hubby's terminal illness before. So i guess i can say is "You got me there huh"

Respected Member
    Lastly, i will ask you guys to forgive me to my title; but i wll not regret posting what is inside... May the good Lord bless you!
    I agree with you Happy_Now, it's just an inappropriate title, but you don't have to regret nor apologize for the CONTENT of your thread and what's the message inside. I believe in God as much as you do. So don't be bummed about other people's opinion on religion and faith. Some of us believe in God, others don't. It's ok, that doesn't mean we can't all get along and be friends. We just have to respect each other's individual belief's and views on things - including religion.

Im sorry guys if i make u angry. It is not my mean.Really feel sorry for the outcome.. I just follow some thread like (i will leave filipino uk, You missed it) that inside it it was only a joke.,, I thought of it that you will open it emmidiately and you will find it funny. But you are devastated to find out my husband is not the one who died.

Second; I thought this forum is Godly site because when i was down many of you guys encourage me to keep on trusting God which makes me really strong through only to your words. And many of you bealive about EASTER week so i post my thread Easter Sunday which that day Jesus arise from dead ....Also, i just from the church and the message is still on my heart... Happy inside that i have Jesus!

Now i have a heavy heart... Broken_hearted once again... i was wrong.

Am i wrong to believe that this site is not Godly?

While i agree maybe your thread title could have done with more thought from my time here i can say that this is not a Godly site. Now what i mean is that its not meant to be its meant to be a site to help uk/Filipino people in many things connected to bringing your wife/husband to the uk in the best way possible.

Keith is not a Christian and has strong views against Christianity which because its his site he is entitled to. I disagree 100% with him on this but have enjoyed some debate in the past and respect him for all he has done over the years through this site to help many people so i have learnt that its ok to agree to disagree.

That aside i believe those members like me who are Christians on here should be allowed to encourage each other in a Godly way...

Quote Originally Posted by Eljohno View Post
    Keith is not a Christian and has strong views against Christianity which because its his site he is entitled to. ...
    I am a Christian in the eyes of my parents and the church, but I do not follow religious twaddle. I do not worship anyone as that I regard as a type of slavery, and all religions just pick out the bits they like.

I neither acknowledge nor deny the existence of a 'God', but until someone supplies solid proof either way I will continue with my life helping others.
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I am a Christian in the eyes of my parents and the church, but I do not follow religious twaddle. I do not worship anyone as that I regard as a type of slavery, and all religions just pick out the bits they like.

I neither acknowledge nor deny the existence of a 'God', but until someone supplies solid proof either way I will continue with my life helping others.
    "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

Thread Information