Thread: He Is Dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    Biblical proof that Jesus is God have a look at John chapter 1, verse 1. I.e. "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God" - Jesus is "The Word", ergo Jesus is God. Of course, the Catholics among us have always known this as the 'mystery' of the trinity.

Cheers!
    I think you'll find that book isn't classed as proof!

Anyway, only one overiding force that created everything that ever was, is, and will be, Nature.

Am i wrong to believe that this site is not Godly?

This is a Filipino/a - UK relationship help site, nothing to do with mythical stories, unless you include Joe being a closet scouser!!
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    unless you include Joe being a closet scouser!! [/COLOR]
    the only closet scouser on here is you, living in wales, and deserting your homeland how could you

each to their own, but i wonder why so many good people who believe in god have suffered so much, while some bad people haven't

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    ...but I wonder why so many good people who believe in God have suffered so much, while some bad people haven't
    An excellent and juicy question; it really is . I have come to look forward to and totally respect your responses. They reveal so much about you as a man.

I don't want to hijack this thread but believe that it is the sort of question that you and I, plus others who respect other people's opinions, could discuss enjoyably over a cold one. I look forward to that day. All the best amigo. You're a choice cut!!!!!!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    An excellent and juicy question; it really is . I have come to look forward to and totally respect your responses. They reveal so much about you as a man.

I don't want to hijack this thread but believe that it is the sort of question that you and I, plus others who respect other people's opinions, could discuss enjoyably over a cold one. I look forward to that day. All the best amigo. You're a choice cut!!!!!!
    your making me toks, as little joe is soaking the room with his bubble making machine , but then you've got all this to come

that's what makes me wonder about if god exists, i have known good people who never did anyone wrong (some believed in god/some didn't) they had a hard life, and I've come across a few low-lifers who seem to have had a good life.. cannot understand why god, if god exists, sits back and lets it happen..

yes hi-jacked thread.. sorry

am going cleaning up squashed pringles and bubble mixture

Respected Member
    Thats what I like about this forum, different opinions without anybody getting offended.
    People can have whichever beleifs they have as long as they dont force it upon anybody, thats how I see it anyway.
    I`m just glad to have another day off work!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I think you'll find that book isn't classed as proof!

Anyway, only one overiding force that created everything that ever was, is, and will be, Nature.

This is a Filipino/a - UK relationship help site, nothing to do with mythical stories, unless you include Joe being a closet scouser!!
    100% correct, let's keep religion out of everything where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    100% correct, let's keep religion out of everything where it belongs.
    did your mom force you to goto church to aposhark

just don't let it bother you, take it easy

unlike most on here I've been made to be aware of more than 1 religion , i was forced into going to a church of England school, dad was catholic but never forced his views on us, and my mom who was a Jehovah witness but made us go to the meetings. now I'm free of all, and as for now little Joe, like the Eskimos will be innocent and free of religion for as long as possible or until he decides his own faith and not carry the guilt of others, or having to go to confession

Thread Information