Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Now View Post
Im sorry guys if i make u angry. It is not my mean.Really feel sorry for the outcome.. I just follow some thread like (i will leave filipino uk, You missed it) that inside it it was only a joke.,, I thought of it that you will open it emmidiately and you will find it funny. But you are devastated to find out my husband is not the one who died
Hi Happy_Now I apologize if i've been too blatant last night with my personal thoughts about your thread heading. It's just that when i heard about your hubby's terminal illness before, i really had genuine sympathy for you coz if that happens to my hubby, i won't be able to bear it. And just the mere thought of it kills me. And i've lost my dad few years back and my eldest sister i'm closest to (coz i'm the youngest) 2 years ago. And it was devastating. That's why i did not find it funny - the heading of your thread. I've lost already a few of my loved ones, so i really take sickness and death seriously, that's why i got carried away. But i know you mean well and you just wanted to make a joke. Sorry if i offended or hurt you in any way. Also i just want to correct and clear out what you said that "we are devastated to find out your husband is not the one who died". On the contrary, i'm glad its not you're hubby you're talking about in the title of your thread. I felt relieved its not your hubby who died. I just thought it was a strange thread heading/title considering you hubby's terminal illness before. So i guess i can say is "You got me there huh"