Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Now View Post
Im sorry guys if i make u angry. It is not my mean.Really feel sorry for the outcome.. I just follow some thread like (i will leave filipino uk, You missed it) that inside it it was only a joke.,, I thought of it that you will open it emmidiately and you will find it funny. But you are devastated to find out my husband is not the one who died.

Second; I thought this forum is Godly site because when i was down many of you guys encourage me to keep on trusting God which makes me really strong through only to your words. And many of you bealive about EASTER week so i post my thread Easter Sunday which that day Jesus arise from dead ....Also, i just from the church and the message is still on my heart... Happy inside that i have Jesus!

Now i have a heavy heart... Broken_hearted once again... i was wrong.

Am i wrong to believe that this site is not Godly?

Lastly, i will ask you guys to forgive me to my title; but i wll not regret posting what is inside... May the good Lord bless you!
While i agree maybe your thread title could have done with more thought from my time here i can say that this is not a Godly site. Now what i mean is that its not meant to be its meant to be a site to help uk/Filipino people in many things connected to bringing your wife/husband to the uk in the best way possible.

Keith is not a Christian and has strong views against Christianity which because its his site he is entitled to. I disagree 100% with him on this but have enjoyed some debate in the past and respect him for all he has done over the years through this site to help many people so i have learnt that its ok to agree to disagree.

That aside i believe those members like me who are Christians on here should be allowed to encourage each other in a Godly way...