Thread: He Is Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    ooopppssss are you having a fight guys
    Marriage Counseling Session
    Keith - Administrator

wow it's page 10 now...

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    wow it's page 10 now...

I'm going to ask a question that has puzzled me, my mom use to tell me as a kid, that if you believed in god and were good you would go to heaven and you would live for ever ..

now this is what i find difficult to understand, how could you live for ever, would each year in heaven be like 100 earth years? would you be a teenager for like 800 earth years? like in the simpsons bart looks the same as he did 20yrs ago..

help someone

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    wow it's page 10 now...
    THIS THREAD IS LIKE A SOAP OPERA WHICH I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. THIS MAY LAST AS LONG AS CORONATION STREET

Banned
    How would you think it could have ended if the crucifixion drama had been set in and around Cardiff???

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    THIS THREAD IS LIKE A SOAP OPERA WHICH I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. THIS MAY LAST AS LONG AS CORONATION STREET
    Coronation Street is the longest running soap on tv and
    He is Dead is the longest running thread in the forum....(now on the 10th page)
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    ....that if you believed in god and were good you would go to heaven and you would live for ever .. .
    Stupid boy. You live in his Domain for infinity, which means no end, and if that is the case then their was no beginning either, as infinity has to exist in both directions.
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Stupid boy. You live in his Domain for infinity, which means no end, and if that is the case then their was no beginning either, as infinity has to exist in both directions.

For a moment you sounded like "Rimmer"......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Hala Mrs.J hehe totoo? pambihira hahah! Wala ka rin bang Diyos? Kala ko sila lang, pati ikaw din hehe...
    Psssh,dont interrupt them(the brit guys)....I already chat Sophie about it

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    korek!

One of the central themes of Watchtower Society theology, and the promised reward for the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses, is the possibility of living forever on an earth that has been restored by God to its original paradisiacal condition. One of the most popular and influential books by the Watchtower Society, You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth, is used by Witnesses to attract new members to the Society. Its color pictures portray a world in which contented Jehovah's Witnesses live in a lush garden with perfect health and in perfect peace.

what you talking about domains for , only domains i know are www.babesinparadise.com

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    For a moment you sounded like "Rimmer"......

'Stupid boy. You live in his Domain for infinity, which means no end, and if that is the case then their was no beginning either, as infinity has to exist in both directions.'

Rimmer? I thought Captain Mainwaring from Dad's Army? Shut up, Pike!

Gotta love The Dwarf though!
    S J

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    .....OK, any attempt to delve deeply into your statements is a waste of time so let's get down to basics. If there is one thing I would like you to take from this post of mine it's this:

Show me empirical evidence that neither God nor Jesus ever existed! if you cannot perhaps you'll have the grace to admit that you cannot even meet your own criteria for engagement.
    Absolute nonsense!

I don't have to prove ANYTHING because I am saying God and Jesus does NOT exist.
    It is YOU who have to prove things because your religion is based on these things, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    korek!

pssssttt... pde naman tau mag usap usap din ah lol... sila mag inglis tayo magtagalog haha... pangdagdag ng pahina sa thread na to hahaha....

Banned
    i dont either believe if "HE" exist
    Well done Juliet to say you don't believe.........that is a way of thinking that is realistic.

I admire you for commenting on this.

By the way, from a post earlier by you (UK 50/50 believers and non-believers).
    I have never done a survey and have not seen one published but from all the people I have met through my life since being a child, I would estimate that only 10% believe in God.
    I have asked quite a few people these past two days and hardly anyone has time for religious mumbo-jumbo. They are too busy with their lives to waste time on outdated and controlling religions.
    The climate of fear that the church in Europe had has gone completely and they can no longer exert almost complete control and influence over people any longer.
    I would never go into a church and say a word to people inside, it would only make people upset.
    Why do they come outside and preach?
    They are truly a dying breed and as every month goes by they diminish further.
    UK is no longer a mostly Christian country, there are other religions too coupled with millions of non-believers.
    Once again though, there are just so many people who haven't got the time of day for any of it.
    None of them who follow any religion will or can ever give anything that even faintly resembles proof.

I think that if there was a God or a Jesus, there would have been such a tumultuous uproar of human joy and enlightenment, that we would have absolutely NO DOUBT these days of such a clarifying moment.

We just had rumour, gossip and people who wrote stories......

In Europe, if people wanted to question faith, they were persecuted and often killed.
    Now, what was THAT all about..........It makes me sick.

BUT, I am happy now that we no longer fear them making us fear something that does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Absolute nonsense!

I don't have to prove ANYTHING because I am saying God and Jesus does NOT exist.
    It is YOU who have to prove things because your religion is based on these things, not me.
    We are revealed cumulatively through what we think, what we say, how we say it and what we do!! All the best to you as always! Peace!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Marriage Counseling Session
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    Hindi amiga. Not at all; I respect JudyHon and only query him on things I don't quite follow and he has often been gracious enough to answer and seek to clarify the same.

I'm a lover not a fighter!
    Michael Jackson - The girl is mine 1982

Unhappy

Well done Juliet to say you don't believe.........that is a way of thinking that is realistic.

I have never done a survey and have not seen one published but from all the people I have met through my life since being a child, I would estimate that only 10% believe in God.
    I have asked quite a few people these past two days and hardly anyone has time for religious mumbo-jumbo. They are too busy with their lives to waste time on outdated and controlling religions.
    The climate of fear that the church in Europe had has gone completely and they can no longer exert almost complete control and influence over people any longer.
    I would never go into a church and say a word to people inside, it would only make people upset.
    UK is no longer a mostly Christian country, there are other religions too coupled with millions of non-believers.
    Once again though, there are just so many people who haven't got the time of day for any of it.
    None of them who follow any religion will or can ever give anything that even faintly resembles proof.

I think that if there was a God or a Jesus, there would have been such a tumultuous uproar of human joy and enlightenment, that we would have absolutely NO DOUBT these days of such a clarifying moment.

In Europe, if people wanted to question faith, they were persecuted and often killed.

BUT, I am happy now that we no longer fear them making us fear something that does not exist.

aha! MrsJMajor, was just joking about it... read it in Sophie's wall (pls see her user profile) conversation between Sophie & MrsJ...

No offense but, I think MrsJ should not post something that she doesnt mean just for the sake of stirring up conversations, IMHO...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    ooopppssss are you having a fight guys
    Not handbags at thirty paces just yet.

Was just trying to press a point over an apparent basic inconsistency in the two main religions/texts quoted. Trying to express the doubts I have over the reliability of the ancient texts as a source of beliefs.

It's a result of my job - I spend much of my time investigating corrupt government records in different countries to identify frauds and financial record manipulation by which officials steal from their people. Boring I know, but it could explain the level of my expectations for sufficient, reliable, relevant evidence to form judgements on reasonableness and plausibility.

Actually, being an Essex Boy (originally), I don't think I have ever been called gracious in my life, and I feel a rapprochement coming on....
    S J

Quote Originally Posted by JudyHon View Post
    It's a result of my job - I spend much of my time investigating corrupt government records in different countries to identify frauds and financial record manipulation by which officials steal from their people. Boring I know, but it could explain the level of my expectations for sufficient, reliable, relevant evidence to form judgements on reasonableness and plausibility.

Actually, being an Essex Boy (originally), I don't think I have ever been called gracious in my life, and I feel a rapprochement coming on....
    maybe you've never had enough of a reason or suffered enough to believe in god, unlike some people who suffered or witnessed the evil of man or nature

http://photosthatchangedtheworld.com/ warning some pics may upset some

thou for me, it makes me wonder why god lets this happen and maybe there isn't one

Banned
    aha! MrsJMajor, was just joking about it... read it in Sophie's wall (pls see her user profile) conversation between Sophie & MrsJ...
    Did i say i am joking on the thread,
    well...i also expecting that filipina will gonna quote my words..never realize its you zobel I stand on my words,what you see is what you get

Banned
    I don't think they have no God. Why evertime they feel shocked/ happy they shouted the words :
    OH MY GOD! Oh MY GoD!!!

I have just notice for some peope at the last minute of their lives they reminisces about their life and believe that there is God after all.They then talk to him before their last breath.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    I don't think they have no God. Why evertime they feel shocked/ happy they shouted the words :
    OH MY GOD! Oh MY GoD!!!

Hi friendship yeah youre right ! oh my god !!!

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    OH MY GOD! Oh MY GoD!!!
    It's called brainwashing from childhood.
    Keith - Administrator

No offense but, I think MrsJ should not post something that she doesnt mean just for the sake of stirring up conversations, IMHO...
    Did i say i am joking on the thread,
    well...i also expecting that filipina will gonna quote my words..never realize its you zobel I stand on my words,what you see is what you get

Oh I am sorry, my mistake... I read what I have read yesterday (too bad i did not copy & paste it here) and it seems that it was edited today with:
    "what can u see now"
    http://filipinaroses.com/member.php?u=3535

Blessings!

Banned
    why do people use the **** icon in a sentence? from what i understand... lemme see... the icon (**** icon) is used if you would want to signify that you are saying a joke or want people to take your statement lightly.. if it is on a serious note and arses are used, would that be a sign of disrespect? might be missing something..... I know I'm off the topic... just seeing a lot or ****.... and just wondering... LOL

Banned
    Oh I am sorry, my mistake... I read what I have read yesterday (too bad i did not copy & paste it here) and it seems that it was edited today with:
    "what can u see now"
    http://filipinaroses.com/member.php?u=3535

Blessings!
    yeah,your mistake i edit it purposely hahaha ,you didnt make a good job ,aint you,,sophie yuhoo..expect loads of visitor on your profile haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    why do people use the **** icon in a sentence? from what i understand... lemme see... the icon (**** icon) is used if you would want to signify that you are saying a joke or want people to take your statement lightly.. if it is on a serious note and arses are used, would that be a sign of disrespect? might be missing something..... I know I'm off the topic... just seeing a lot or ****.... and just wondering... LOL
    Its up to you how you will take it girl.....on my part i use it for joke or playing..there is old time member here too,she use that icon for her reason...but we keep laughing on it...look funny thou...

Thread Information