Thread: £190 pregnancy grant

£190 pregnancy grant

Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know the £190 grant was credited to my account today....so for those who have applied you should received it anytime. Yehey

Well done its a good job they don't have that in the Fils as it might lead to the birth figures rising
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Apparantly my friend who is pregnant and her pregnancy due in august still not got the said money and she`s been ranting about it
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Well done its a good job they don't have that in the Fils as it might lead to the birth figures rising
    Imagine the "Family-planting"in pinas if GMA's government announced £190 pregnancy grant

Lets get pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    Lets get pregnant
    I think I will give that one a miss if you dont mind

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I think I will give that one a miss if you dont mind
    you made my day

It seems they will not give it us :( WE applied for Child Benefit today and hope to get that in due course
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

It depends I think piamed on what stage you are on...I mean if you are higher earner you might not get it.But am not sure?

It's ok. I'm glad for those who do get, prep for baby's arrival is sobra mahal!

Hi Piamed,

Im sure you should get that £190..check with your midwife asap.

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Imagine the "Family-planting"in pinas if GMA's government announced £190 pregnancy grant
    lol... even if there is no £190 Mgrant, the population is still rising in the PI because of lack of knowledge regarding Family Planning hehe (this was discussed previously on different thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    It seems they will not give it us :( WE applied for Child Benefit today and hope to get that in due course
    We need to register our baby quick! We still can't decide his 2nd name yet... doh!

everyone who has a child under 16, is entitled to child benefit, even well off people like you toks

well you might not get the £190 grant, but don't bother buying anything new for the next few years, or don't decorate etc, it will only get wrecked by your little gal.. and gals are just as bad as boys,i should know,

i use to take the misses and our little gal to the Westin in manila, and one time i notice about a 6inch piece of the wall paper ripped off and on the floor, , the little monkey had pulled it off while we were not looking, had to do an emergency repair with a pritt stick, as good as new

little joe has managed a lot worse here, i've given up trying to glue it back down, he remembers where it is. and he can do it again

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    everyone who has a child under 16, is entitled to child benefit, even well off people like you toks

well you might not get the £190 grant, but don't bother buying anything new for the next few years, or don't decorate etc, it will only get wrecked by your little gal.. and gals are just as bad as boys,i should know,

i use to take the misses and our little gal to the Westin in manila, and one time i notice about a 6inch piece of the wall paper ripped off and on the floor, , the little monkey had pulled it off while we were not looking, had to do an emergency repair with a pritt stick, as good as new

little joe has managed a lot worse here, i've given up trying to glue it back down, he remembers where it is. and he can do it again
    Haha! It's funny you should mention little Joe's antics; We've already satrted trying to child prrof our house as much as is possible. Hiding Wires, raising ornaments, etc. It won't be long before Marikit is racing around - she's holding her head up, arching her back and looking around already. She has also discovered that it is far more regal to wee when no nappy is on.

Haha! It's funny you should mention little Joe's antics; We've already satrted trying to child prrof our house as much as is possible. Hiding Wires, raising ornaments, etc. It won't be long before Marikit is racing around - she's holding her head up, arching her back and looking around already. She has also discovered that it is far more regal to wee when no nappy is on.
    , little joe is only 2 1/2, but the height of a 4yr old , he was crawling around at 8/9 months, i think less than 2 months later he would try and walk everywhere, his leg muscles were like that of eastern european woman shot putter, i put it down to him being in his door bouncer for hours a day , he would be worn out, but he was happy as scouser keith wining a bet

one thing you have to get your little gal thou. he would still be in it now if there was one that could take his weight

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...s|12109189.htm

putting things higher, just makes your little one climb for things, never under estimate them, they have no fear

It's ok. I'm glad for those who do get, prep for baby's arrival is sobra mahal!
    I absolutely agreethats why cant decide what to have a puppy or a baby

, little joe is only 2 1/2, but the height of a 4yr old , he was crawling around at 8/9 months, i think less than 2 months later he would try and walk everywhere, his leg muscles were like that of eastern european woman shot putter, i put it down to him being in his door bouncer for hours a day , he would be worn out, but he was happy as scouser keith wining a bet

one thing you have to get your little gal thou. he would still be in it now if there was one that could take his weight

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...s|12109189.htm

putting things higher, just makes your little one climb for things, never under estimate them, they have no fear

Excellent suggestion; thanks Joe. We'll definitely get one. What a picture you paint of Eastern European athlete

Excellent suggestion; thanks Joe. We'll definitely get one. What a picture you paint of Eastern European athlete
    http://www.mothercare.com/Lindam-bou...64041&mcb=core

this is the one little joe had but it wasn't pink
    best £25 you can spend

use to the hell out of me, the height he could bounce and how far , how me, the misses and our then 7yr old gal wished we could have a go

http://www.mothercare.com/Lindam-bou...64041&mcb=core

this is the one little joe had but it wasn't pink
    best £25 you can spend

use to the hell out of me, the height he could bounce and how far , how me, the misses and our then 7yr old gal wished we could have a go
    Hahaha! I guess we can start using it at about 2 months or so as it says children should be able to fully support their head before using it. I tink we'll probably avoid pink also. Got so many pink things now.

Hahaha! I guess we can start using it at about 2 months or so as it says children should be able to fully support their head before using it. I tink we'll probably avoid pink also. Got so many pink things now.
    you still got those fluorescent neon pink t-shirts from scouser Keith then

yes i think 3 months up

I check my bank online and £190 pounds is credited in my bank today

Others too soon who applied theirs
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    I check my bank online and £190 pounds is credited in my bank today

Others too soon who applied theirs

Congrats! You off to shopping now? More nappies!!!

I still haven't got mine hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Congrats! You off to shopping now? More nappies!!!

I still haven't got mine hehe..
    Thanks zobel...
    parati ka sunod sa akin eh hehehe so yours is coming na

Aye, more nappies to buy ( sale hehehehehe) My hospital bags are all ready now planning to stay in the Maternity unit for a week or so depends on how i feel and the baby

Your hiro is a little cutee talaga

Kisses for hiro zobel
    ingats
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Thread Information