Thread: amnesty

Banned

Angry amnesty

so we have more protests in the capital today now its an amesty for illegal workers i am not even going to put my views i would be classed as i racist all i will say is yeah right so i pay thousands of pounds in getting my wife here legally and you want to give illegals amesty up yours

Illegal immigrants protesting for an amnesty today in London?Great,they are all in one place,immigration should organise a mass swoop and hasty deportation

I agre its outrageous to have either visa fees for spouses or economic discrimanation
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

i don't think there will be an amnesty, no immigration minister/home office minister has ever backed one..

also it will encourage more to come illegally, expecting another amnesty

It would be the political death knell for any minister who even gave an amnesty a second thought in the current climate

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    ....in the current climate
    Currents have climate?
    Keith - Administrator

Micro-climates

Amnesty - not infavour!

Spain had an amnesty in 2005 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4242411.stm

over three months almost 700,000 immigrants had applied for legal residence and work permits.

and i wonder how many more came since then ?

but from the uk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...d-amnesty.html

each one could cost £1m over their life time

Bad idea for spain to have the amnesty,springboard from africa into europe,africans were and still are often washed onto the beaches of southern spain,drown when their boats sank.We cant in all fairness have an amnesty,we are a tiny country stretched almost to the max

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Currents have climate?
    Sultanas and rasins too
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    but from the uk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...d-amnesty.html

My husband paid an awful amount of money just for me to get here and now I am a taxpayer and I don't want my money to be spent on them... I am sorry

Thats 25000 a year joe 500 quid a week right im off to get a job at tescos and if they want to give me half ill bur off for good
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Thats 25000 a year joe 500 quid a week right im off to get a job at tescos and if they want to give me half ill bur off for good
    i was thinking of going to France and trying to sneak back to the uk, but get caught so ukba take my biometrics, then use my passport to get back to uk, then wait for amnesty and claim my £25k a year and as ukba will have my biometrics they will think i'm an illegal immigrant

i was thinking of going to France and trying to sneak back to the uk, but get caught so ukba take my biometrics, then use my passport to get back to uk, then wait for amnesty and claim my £25k a year and as ukba will have my biometrics they will think i'm an illegal immigrant

Your more devious than me
    Absit invidia

the trouble with living in the great uk we give people whoever they are rights!

or we could have the kgb or nazi party running the country,what do you prefer?

We used to give lots of other folk rights to but the ungrateful sods wanted their own
    Absit invidia

Thread Information