Thread: About Jobcenterplus

About Jobcenterplus

Hello To All,

I just want to know if anyone on here has received a call from a Jobcenterplus representative about meeting up with her? A representative phoned a job seeker and asked if they can meet up for a coffee after work? or say something like if she can come over to her house?.
    Thanks for the replies...

Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    Hello To All,

I just want to know if anyone on here has received a call from a Jobcenterplus representative about meeting up with her? A representative phoned a job seeker and asked if they can meet up for a coffee after work? or say something like if she can come over to her house?.
    Thanks for the replies...

Cheers!
    Very strange indeed.....

Weird, in fact.....

Doesn't sound right at all......

That dosen't sound very professional.
    Steer well clear...They would never ask to come round to your house?

really strange that be on guard and just be too busy if you ask me. You could also call jobcentreplus and ask them if it is legitimate.
    Mark, Cristina & Raffy

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Very strange indeed.....

Weird, in fact.....

Doesn't sound right at all......
    Romance perchance
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Respected Member
    Take some lube, it may come in handy

whats the result shelly?any good news?
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

I finally met the person referred by the representative of jobcenterplus. She went to my place of work and we went for a coffee and had a talk for an hour. She interviewed me about my present job, previous experiences and Educational attainment as well. She is from Chamber of Commerce Training Limited.
    She will get back to me regarding work when i completed a year of stay in the U.K. That will be this July.
    This is something to look forward to. I am considered to have further training and land a job on my chosen field.

" The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member
    I finally met the person referred by the representative of jobcenterplus. She went to my place of work and we went for a coffee and had a talk for an hour. She interviewed me about my present job, previous experiences and Educational attainment as well. She is from Chamber of Commerce Training Limited.
    She will get back to me regarding work when i completed a year of stay in the U.K.
    This is something to look forward to. I am considered to have further training on my chosen field.
    Goodluck to u itsme_iye,

Quote Originally Posted by Alec&Davina View Post
    Goodluck to u itsme_iye,

Thank you very much indeed!

She will get back to me regarding work when i completed a year of stay in the U.K. That will be this July.
    This is something to look forward to. I am considered to have further training and land a job on my chosen field.

Were your present employers ok about you having this interview?

Anyway good luck
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

I'm so glad to hear it was a legitimate and actually quite possitive encounter
    Mark, Cristina & Raffy

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Were your present employers ok about you having this interview?

Anyway good luck
    Thank you very much Somebody. The interview was done after work.

Quote Originally Posted by thejarvs View Post
    I'm so glad to hear it was a legitimate and actually quite possitive encounter
    Yes it was. Is this your first time to hear such interview from Chamber of Commerce Training Ltd?

Yes it was. Is this your first time to hear such interview from Chamber of Commerce Training Ltd?
    each region, and many cities have chambers of commerce, and some offer training courses or have links with local colleges/uni's so i don't think you need to worry about it..

check your region and city, and see if they offer training courses, if your worried

http://www.britishchambers.org.uk/67...a-chamber.html

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    each region, and many cities have chambers of commerce, and some offer training courses or have links with local colleges/uni's so i don't think you need to worry about it..

check your region and city, and see if they offer training courses, if your worried

http://www.britishchambers.org.uk/67...a-chamber.html

Thank you very much indeed for that link mr Joe.
    Has anyone in here experienced an interview from a representative of Chamber of Commerce? Why was i interviewed over a cuppa and wasn't asked to go to their office?
    Thanks for the replies.

you are aware when you go to the job centre and when you enquire about a job they can arrange an interview for you?

maybe like my company we wont have a local office but arrange interviews at a local supermarket over a coffee?

if your unsure why not ask them! and tell your hubby?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post

Goodluck Shelly..so no more Iye..it's Pilar now nice screen id btw
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post

Congratulations in advance iye Truly this is something to look forward to
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Thread Information