Thread: monster-in-law...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    My friend keith wanted to kill his pinay mother-in-law His wife gave birth in Pinas,private hospital,I cant remember the exact bill,30,000 pesos I think?He visited his wife and son,and told the hospital his mum-in-law would be in later tp pay the cash,he gave her the money,she wasnt seen for 3 or 4 days,totally vanished,when she did turn up she had been to a Mahjong game,lost the lot,and was too shameful to return home I would rather have an interfering busybody than someone who gambles away her grandchilds hospital bill
    He's got a point there!

Keiths in-laws were a family of multitudinous problems,probably one of the reasons he split with his wife and is now living in Scotland with a scottish lady

Respected Member
    Well it`s not good to have a mum-in-law like that.
    We were told to breast feed for as long as possible and that formula fed babies slept for longer cos their bodies cant digest it so well.
    6 months is the age to introduce solids and i`m not sure whether a babies body is ready for anything other than milk until then.

My Mother inlaw is so fat she 'causes a solar eclipse when she goes outside! (JOKE!)

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

She took up skipping and it showed up on the rictor scale!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

I think the best thing to do is to discuss it with your husband. If you speak to her directly about your disagreements it will cause serious problems. He is her son, so she is more likely to accept what he says. Try to stay calm. He should support you.

I am very lucky to have a wonderful mother in law. She is nice like my mum, and it helps me not to get homesick because i am close to my mum and my mother-in-law treats me like her daughter

hope you solve this problem. Good luck!
    S J

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyHon View Post

I am very lucky to have a wonderful mother in law. She is nice like my mum, and it helps me not to get homesick because i am close to my mum and my mother-in-law treats me like her daughter
    Me too but miss my Nanay still

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    We were told to breast feed for as long as possible and that formula fed babies slept for longer cos their bodies cant digest it so well.
    6 months is the age to introduce solids and i`m not sure whether a babies body is ready for anything other than milk until then

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    6 months is the age to introduce solids and i`m not sure whether a babies body is ready for anything other than milk until then.
    My son who is now 15 was breastfed till he was 9 months, i became so sore coz he was hungry all the time, my friends suggested rusk at 3 months old, i told her it was a bit early, at 3 and half months i went to my GP and asked about things i could do to make him settle at night, she suggested baby rice and rusks. I started feeding him at 4 months, i just mix the baby rice or the rusk in breast milk. After that he slept the night. At 5 months I was feeding him veg, potatoes and meat that i put in the blender. I think that we do what we think is right for our babies. It didnt do him any harm that I started him early on solids. He is now a healthy boy, doing so well, a straight A student hahaha sorry I just like bragging about that!

To all you new mums out there, enjoy every moment with your babies, they all grow up so fast
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Thread Information