Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready to fall inlove?

Are you ready to fall inlove?

Hi, I'm a filipina who wants a serious relationship and I wanna try it online. I am 25 years old and I don't like to play games anymore. I want a man who likes a good conversation and who can be romantic at times. Someone who knows the meaning of respect too. I don't care if you are a filipino, an English, an alien or whatever. Talk soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Strangemikan View Post
    I don't care if you are a filipino, an English, an alien or whatever. Talk soon!
    don't say whatever , the scousers will be queueing up

a woman who knows what she wants

Lol, thanks joebloggs!

Funny how things are

I thought you already had a guy?Your english boss who was also involved with another woman he had lived with for several years?Sure I read that thread a while ago,quite complex,lust at first sight for him

Hi Tawi2! Yeah, but he's not mine. And I don't have any plans of stealing him from his girlfriend. He's a friend too, and yes, my boss, that's why I can't just runaway from him. Though I still have this undetermined feelings for him, I can't go on like this forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I thought you already had a guy?Your english boss who was also involved with another woman he had lived with for several years?Sure I read that thread a while ago,quite complex,lust at first sight for him
    Ohhh!I didnt know that where was I when you read thatAmazing what you know Tawi2
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Hi Tawi2! Yeah, but he's not mine. And I don't have any plans of stealing him from his girlfriend. He's a friend too, and yes, my boss, that's why I can't just runaway from him. Though I still have this undetermined feelings for him, I can't go on like this forever.
    and for you my dear dont find love,let love find youThe right time will come for you and Pray to God what you want for in a man that works for meGoodluck!

I am well up on all of the chismis Mrs D Mikan,you have admitted feelings for the guy,why not just get them out of your system then look around,Mrs D just gave you good advice,dont look for love,its got a strange habit of Bumping into you when you least expect it From a guys perspective if I met a woman who had feelings for another guy I would drop her like a hot coal

I am well up on all of the chismis Mrs D Mikan,you have admitted feelings for the guy,why not just get them out of your system then look around,Mrs D just gave you good advice,dont look for love,its got a strange habit of Bumping into you when you least expect it From a guys perspective if I met a woman who had feelings for another guy I would drop her like a hot coal
    ouch!good advise though Mr.Tawi2

Respected Member
    Good decision strangemikan Whatever you had with this guy is not worth pursuing, after all, he's still involved with someone else. You don't play with fire, you might get burned in the end. Besides, you deserve better and it's great you're opening your doors to finding new love, i'm sure in time, you will find the right one for you
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

HAHAHA! Cheers to that Tawi2! Thanks Mrs. D!

Anyway, for me, the only reason you could drop a woman like a hot coal is only because you're just not interested in her. My two cents

Well,if she has feelings for another guy she wouldnt be interested in me Would you like to be with a guy if he was thinking of another woman or had a mental attachment with her

Respected Member
    Well,if she has feelings for another guy she wouldnt be interested in me Would you like to be with a guy if he was thinking of another woman or had a mental attachment with her
    Well, i don't think it's hard to get someone interested and take her mind off the other guy. Don't you think its more challenging?
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Lots of women around Sophie without a mental attachment/yearning for another guy

Respected Member
    Lots of women around Sophie without a mental attachment/yearning for another guy
    I have to agree with you on that one, lol

I am just putting it from an honest guys perspective,not being rude or anything but the world is filled with women,a guy would have to be desperado or have very low self esteem to want a woman who has feelings for another guy,let me put a different spin on the ball Sophie,if you were single would you go with a guy who had a mental attachment for another woman and wanted her?

Respected Member
    I am just putting it from an honest guys perspective,not being rude or anything but the world is filled with women,a guy would have to be desperado or have very low self esteem to want a woman who has feelings for another guy,let me put a different spin on the ball Sophie,if you were single would you go with a guy who had a mental attachment for another woman and wanted her?
    HELL NO!
    I will have to take back what i said on my previous post lol You're right, go for somebody with no complications

Exactly,I would even prefer a woman with 10 children as long as she was 100% mentally and physically mine than have a woman whose eyes sometimes glazed over as she remembered or thought of another guy

Remember one thing,fidelity is physical AND mental,I cant think of many guys who would like to be physically with their women in bed while her mind was mentally with another

Respected Member
    I cant think of many guys who would like to be physically with their women in bed while her mind was mentally with another
    OH, I THOUGHT MEN CAN? lol And women CAN'T

Men are only allowed to think like that about Penelope Cruz Jennifer Lopez Salma Hayek

Respected Member
    Men are only allowed to think like that about Penelope Cruz Jennifer Lopez Salma Hayek
    So i thought

Only Joking Sophie

Respected Member
    Only Joking Sophie
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with that, us women think about brad pitt too from time to time

Hi Sophie, Hi Tawi2!

This isn't like a gender war or anything similar, right?

I respect Tawi2's opinion, but then there are some cases in this life, or in somebody's life, that opinions like that may not fit.

There are two things I am very sure about:

1. Nothing is constant, everything is changing. What I feel for my friend/boss right now will eventually fade, just like everything else. Of course, I will always remember how I feel about him, but that would only become a memory. I don't feel resentful that he can't be mine. Believe it or not, I have accepted it and I am happy for him. I was just trying to find what could make me happy too. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

2. Everything is possible. Heh...that's the main reason why I posted here. I am taking my chances. See what will happen. Of course, love will come my way, but that doesn't mean I should stop there right? It's a free world. And its full of possibilities. I might not get what I want, or what I expected, what's more important to me, is that I tried.

Respected Member
    Hi Sophie, Hi Tawi2!

This isn't like a gender war or anything similar, right?

I respect Tawi2's opinion, but then there are some cases in this life, or in somebody's life, that opinions like that may not fit.

There are two things I am very sure about:

1. Nothing is constant, everything is changing. What I feel for my friend/boss right now will eventually fade, just like everything else. Of course, I will always remember how I feel about him, but that would only become a memory. I don't feel resentful that he can't be mine. Believe it or not, I have accepted it and I am happy for him. I was just trying to find what could make me happy too. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

2. Everything is possible. Heh...that's the main reason why I posted here. I am taking my chances. See what will happen. Of course, love will come my way, but that doesn't mean I should stop there right? It's a free world. And its full of possibilities. I might not get what I want, or what I expected, what's more important to me, is that I tried.

I totally agree mikan Nothing wrong with pursuing your own happiness. The sooner you find new love, the better. Just make sure that when you get into a new relationship, you are completely over him and 100% emotionally detached from him. You don't want the new guy to feel like he is just "filling up a hole" so to speak, or in our language - "panakip butas" lang.
    I wish you all the best in your quest to finding new love and hopefully you find the "one" soon

You just made me spit a mouthfull of coffee on my keyboard Sophie
    "You don't want the new guy to feel he is just "filling up a hole" so to speak" Double entendre
    Its like "Namamangka sa dalawa ilog"but one is physical one is mental But the mental one is pagmamahal na hindi tinubsan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    and for you my dear dont find love,let love find youThe right time will come for you and Pray to God what you want for in a man that works for meGoodluck!
    Very well said Mrs. Daddy... and besides, would be unfair for the new "love" if you still have undetermined feelings for some guy... better to get in a relationship on a clean slate so to speak

Banned

1. .... What I feel for my friend/boss right now will eventually fade, just like everything else.
    Should you let it fade first before entering into a serious relationship?

Respected Member
    You just made me spit a mouthfull of coffee on my keyboard Sophie
    "You don't want the new guy to feel he is just "filling up a hole" so to speak" Double entendre
    Its like "Namamangka sa dalawa ilog"but one is physical one is mental But the mental one is pagmamahal na hindi tinubsan
    LOL I wish your keyboard well tawi2
    Anyway, it's more like the new guy's role is filling up the gap and the void that was brought about by the lost love and the love that can never be.......
    But then again, for some people, the quickest way to get over someone is through someone else ( although i don't agree with that).
    While others deal with it on their own and totally let go of the person first before jumping into a new relationship.
    I guess people have different ways of coping...........to each his own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information