Thread: Angelena

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Smile Angelena

Hi All, I am working as an RGN in NHS. I am about to complete 5 years and want to apply for ILR. I live in London. I want to apply for ILR and want to apply immediatley. The Home Office is not giving any appointment. I saw advertisement in Gumtree London that some Solicitors are giving same day service. Please tell me whether it is reliable?

Banned
    Home office is not giving any appointment?? why not? Did you call the #http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/co...lyinginperson/

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Quote Originally Posted by angelenajose View Post
    Hi All, I am working as an RGN in NHS. I am about to complete 5 years and want to apply for ILR. I live in London. I want to apply for ILR and want to apply immediatley. The Home Office is not giving any appointment. I saw advertisement in Gumtree London that some Solicitors are giving same day service. Please tell me whether it is reliable?

Sorry, I meant that there are no immediate appointments available. The only one are from the month of July onwards. Is there any other way to get it earlier.

Hi Angelena,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Louella & Iain.

Banned
    Awww, sorry to hear that, I will bit nosy here ha, how do you know available is on July ? By thier website ? Because when I apply mine it says in the website no available slot in the month of May, but when I call them I applied in person, There are loads of slots on month of May,

welcome aboard

Quote Originally Posted by angelenajose View Post
    Welcome
    Why dont you keep phoning them. There might be someone who cancelled there bookings and you can get that slot Hope it works that way

Goodluck anyway
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Respected Member
    Welcome to the forum and goodluck on your application
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Thread Information