Thread: status of visa

Newbie (Restricted Access)

status of visa

is there anyone who can answer my question?please help me. its my first time to apply a tourist visa in uk, i submitted my application last april 3, 2009. but until now i dont receive any notice from vfs about the status of my application.i dont even have a interview. 30 working days had been passed but still i dont have any clues about my application. am i denied?huhuhu , pls advise me.thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MsMafel View Post
    is there anyone who can answer my question?please help me. its my first time to apply a tourist visa in uk, i submitted my application last april 3, 2009. but until now i dont receive any notice from vfs about the status of my application.i dont even have a interview. 30 working days had been passed but still i dont have any clues about my application. am i denied?huhuhu , pls advise me.thanks!

hi msmafel, about your probs. did you tried to check the status of your application thru online website in vfs?...you will know there the status of your application and as far as i know,it will only change the status from "your visa application has been forwarded to commission of british embassy" to "your docs has been dispatched" if it is dispatched already you have to wait until you recieved your docs and from that you will know if they issue you a visa,interview or refusal...but cheer up!..dont worry! mostly applicants of uk embassy are majority passed!...i know what you feel bcoz im also a fiance visa applicant and like you im still waiting for a result...we will just hope and pray that we have a fast result for our application...GOODLUCK TO BOTH OF US.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMafel View Post
    You can check your status online and you can call the embassy for your visa status.

I wish you'll get your stamp approved. Tourist visa is hard to obtain.

Goodluck

Newbie (Restricted Access) themuffins's Avatar
    Yes I agree with the other responses. You better check the status of your application online or call VFS. I received my stamped passport 7 days after I submitted my application. Goodluck!

Patience is a virtue...

MsMaFel, did you ask when you applied for your tourist visa how long it will take for you to know the result? if you didn't then yes the surest and quickest way is to call them. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyni View Post
    MsMaFel, did you ask when you applied for your tourist visa how long it will take for you to know the result? if you didn't then yes the surest and quickest way is to call them. good luck
    wait till im going back next year i check it for you hehehe, joke lang sis anyway mostly applicants here are waiting about 12 weeks to 16 weeks and more.
    all things are possible!

Thread Information