There are so many people in this forum that have so much more experience than I, that I thought I would ask a couple of questions on the rules in the UK.

I am now married to my Filipino wife.

In fact, we found it so very simple to get married in New Zealand while we were there.

Now we are going back to England again, my wife has already been 4 times before we got married.

I am retired and have a Pension,
Does anyone know if I can now claim for my wife as well even though she is a Filipino?

Also, will I be able to get her sighned up with my Doctor for free Subscriptions?

I do not normally ask for all the free stuff, but I worked 7 days a week (not all the time) until I got to 73, so think I should be entitled to a few free things as I have paid such a lot into the system

Even at 73, I am still fit and hardly ever visit my doctor, still fly an aeroplane and walk 30 minutes a day and even go Paragliding and sailing.

What beats me, when I read the posts in this forum is everyone seems to have such a hard time going through all the ever increasing complications and form filling just to get a simple visa.

When the truth is, that nearly all Filipinos, are well known to be so hard working, friendly, and an asset to any country they go to.

A lot of the guys in here are retired like me, have worked hard and paid taxes all their working lives.
All we are asking is that we can take our partners into the country that we were born in, without all the hassle these pen pushers are giving us.

What happened to OUR human rights,

Thanks..

John