Thread: funeral attire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eytch View Post
    thanks for all your input... it went well today, I wore black suit, black trouser, black tie, and white shirt...
    So is it "here" mean.........UK ???

Deductive reasoning says "Here" is UK Mrs M,its his first time to attend a funeral "Here" implies he is a Pinoy in UK

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    lolz i thought he is british, attending a funeral for the first time in the philippines
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Deductive reasoning says "Here" is UK Mrs M,its his first time to attend a funeral "Here" implies he is a Pinoy in UK
    Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    lolz i thought he is british, attending a funeral for the first time in the philippines
    Thats what I thought, I even asked hubby what "here" means...he said in the UK ,still confussed lol so he/she can answer it, the thread owner

Sis, how are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Thats what I thpught, I even asked hubby what "here" means...he said in the UK ,still confussed lol so he/she can answer it, the thread owner

Sis, how are you?
    im good sis looking forward to seing u guys next sunday... its sunday right?
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    im good sis looking forward to seing u guys next sunday... its sunday right?
    Yessssssssssss, dont excess too much effort will be fine, what ever on the table, will bring some thou, to add

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Yessssssssssss, dont excess too much effort will be fine, what ever on the table, will bring some thou, to add
    no sis dont, if the weathers good bbq tayo, dont bother bringing anything na.. tell the others not to bring anything k? see u then

I think he is Pinoy in UK,look at his singular use of the word "Trouser"

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Its the small attention to detail,I pegged him as a pinoy straight away

maybe he's only got one leg.

Lateral thinking Jim,he looks to have two in the scuba diving shot but one could have been removed by a shark,could also explain why he used the singular word "Sock"

that explains it then, does he mentions his shoe.

Thread Information