Thread: Poor old David Cameron

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Poor old David Cameron

Poor old David Cameron, he seems to have been struck down by some severe form of Turrets Syndrome and now seems to be absolutely incapable of forming a sentence without interjecting the words "General Election" into it somewhere. Although this condition is not normally thought to be infectious, it seems that it has spread somehow and now looks like it has now affected almost the whole of the Conservative party. It seems that none of them can get through an interview, on whatever subject, without blurting it out at some point.

We should have a General Election.......but more importantly who is this General and what does he do?
    Keith - Administrator

once elected nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Gordon blanches visibly at the very mention of a GE,and that old caricature bottom lip starts to quiver,we DO need a general election,whoops,looks like Tourette's is catching,I do hope I dont contract Gordons other affliction,Munchausen syndrome

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Poor old David Cameron, he seems to have been struck down by some severe form of Turrets Syndrome and now seems to be absolutely incapable of forming a sentence without interjecting the words "General Election" into it somewhere. Although this condition is not normally thought to be infectious, it seems that it has spread somehow and now looks like it has now affected almost the whole of the Conservative party. It seems that none of them can get through an interview, on whatever subject, without blurting it out at some point.
    The sound of Labour falling apart is deafening Labour supporters are a strange breed; in the event of huge defeat at any election, blame the leader of the Tory party; blame the Americans; blame the rest of the world; etc, etc.

Here's an amazing idea; how about we have a General Election so the people can decide who really is the best to run the country! How's that for democracy? Amazing huh?!

I saw Gordy getting questioned last week regarding a GE,he flaked apart,didnt mention it once,just kept repeating how he had to get the country back on a firm footing first,doesnt he realise he is in the position he is in because of Joe Public,and who better to decide when they want a new occupant in No10 than,Yup,Joe Public again Gordon will hang on with ever whitening knuckles,they will even have to lever his fingers from the door-frame of No10 because he is just like GMA......Walang hiya

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned

All the deluded Dead Man Walking Bottler Brown seems capable of continually blurting out is that he's the man for sorting out the economy and cleaning up politics. Funnily enough he was responsible for screwing up the economy and his snout was deep in the trough with the rest of them.

some people are not happy with the idea of GE now bec the only party whose gaining on it is the BNP...just read it

it might be true as well, where I live now my MEP is from BNP but this is a democratic country so be it

Quote Originally Posted by cheesewiz View Post
    some people are not happy with the idea of GE now bec the only party whose gaining on it is the BNP...just read it

it might be true as well, where I live now my MEP is from BNP but this is a democratic country so be it
    The BNP will show themsleves up and disappear back in to the undergrowth hopefully.

But strange how people around me (who have the Vote i know not all members of the forum here do) complianed and yet made a big point of not voting for one reason or another
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Poor old David Cameron
    Nearly got MYSELF tied-up in knots there, by confusing this title with the thread [ROPE] on David CARRADINE! Guess I'm either needing new specs, or it's due to my spending too many late nights tuned-into our indispensible forum ... :lol2:

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... thread [ROPE] on David CARRADINE ...
    ... mind you, after listening to last night's news broadcast, it wouldn't surprise me at all if CAMERON eventually chose a similar "exit route" ... given his plans to *cut Public Spending [if elected]. To *do so, would certainly provide him with 'enough rope to hang HIMSELF' too ...

... then it REALLY WOULD be "Poor Old David Cameron!"

Banned
    It doesn't matter who wins the next General Election at all.....

They will have to cut public spending to a degree, as the national debt keeps on climbing outa sight.....

It seems to me that, historically, the Tories are destined to clear up Labour debts everytime, and as soon as they succeed to get the economy on a solid-ish footing the other rabble rousers get back in, and start all over again....

Banned
    Politics and Religion.

I didn't get where I am today discussing Politics and Religion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Politics and Religion.

I didn't get where I am today discussing Politics and Religion.

I haven't read all the posts....but who has been fingering David Cameron?!!
    Keith - Administrator

one of his fellow tory public school boy friends.....something they learn at school?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

The BNP did not get a higher share of the vote, it was the massive drop to Labour that gave them the seats.
    Keith - Administrator

Thread Information