Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not going well

Not going well

Hi everyone,

haven't been here for a long time.

Just wanted to let you all know things aren't going at all well with me and Bert. He is eventually on a ship which comes to the UK, I went to visit him in Glasgow, then in Southampton. Which were both great, it was great to be together again and it was as if we'd never been apart.

3 weeks later I drove back down to Southampton where he dropped the bombshell that he didn't think he'd be able to live here in the UK because he msses his son too much and wants to go back to the Phils to live, his son needs him more than I do he says.

gutted! as you would be. Haven't heard from him since and that was 10 days go, have tried to call him a couple of times but always just goes to voicemail. Same kind of thing happened last year so no doubt he'll call out of the blue one day. just have to wait and see really.

So just wanted to give you an update....

K xx

Hi Kerry,
    It's nice to hear from you again, although I'm sorry to hear thing aint going so good with you and Bert. But always remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder and maybe he will reconsider this decision when he finds himself missing you, as I'm sure he will.
    Iain.

I'm sorry K.

Hope you are ok.

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK
    Good luck Kerry. Our thoughts are with you.

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Sorry to hear that kerry.
    Hope he will contac you soon
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Banned
    Hellooooooooo,wow been missing you a lot, and I just log on the forum so I had friend request, lol and just into my surprise its you, quickly accept it and go forum and check if you made any thread and so you are,welcome back dear, haven't read what you say in the thread thou...brb I'm gonna read what you up to now

Awwww and so it was... No comment I am just sad to hear that really, Hope you will hear news from him in the soonest time

I actually expected all the ladies to say if this is the second time he has kept you dangling on a string dump him

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I actually expected all the ladies to say if this is the second time he has kept you dangling on a string dump him
    TrueTrueTrue! But we will see... Still sad though

Hi Kerry,
    Sorry to hear this news, whatever happens we wish you all the best, keep smiling....
    JOHN and VANESSA

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    TrueTrueTrue! But we will see... Still sad though
    Yeah,only going from some of the old posts I have read,if a woman messes a guy around all the ladies say "Dump her,theres plenty more around" if a guy cant even be bothered to answer calls and the lady appears to be the one doing all the running there seems to be something wrong in the relationship deep down if all the effort is one sided

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Yeah,only going from some of the old posts I have read,if a woman messes a guy around all the ladies say "Dump her,theres plenty more around" if a guy cant even be bothered to answer calls and the lady appears to be the one doing all the running there seems to be something wrong in the relationship deep down if all the effort is one sided

no offence to anybody.. but that is filipino men for you.. i remember my ex grrrrrrrrrr i wont even go there
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

is he using his son as an excuse not to marry you? and 10 days with no contact

why don't you tell him, you will go and live in the phils with him then, see what he says

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    no offence to anybody.. but that is filipino men for you.. i remember my ex grrrrrrrrrr i wont even go there
    I never dated a Pinoy guy Maria,and if thats what they are like then theres no likelihood of me doing so in the future either

Banned
    Tawi, Do u know that kerry is english woman and Bert is filipino guy

I never dated a Pinoy guy Maria,and if thats what they are like then theres no likelihood of me doing so in the future either
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    Ok, too late to read this, dont want to hurt Kerry but in my conclusion ,I hope she wont ... Just guess the guy is with a relationship already at hindi totoong nagmamahal

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Tawi, Do u know that kerry is english woman and Bert is filipino guy
    I did indeed Mrs M,you know me,up to spec with events

Banned
    I did indeed Mrs M,you know me,up to spec with events
    Chismoso ka din kamo hahahha

Everyone likes a little chismis Mrs M

Banned
    Yeah, nothing bad at all,

Kerry will be fine,but if it were me I would re-evalue things,its a decent drive from Durham down to Southampton,takes me 5 hours from London to Penshaw where my sis lives,and the same to Ryhope where my parents live,both places are in Durham I wouldnt phone a woman who treated me like that,if she didnt answer the phone within a day or two her loss,erase the number,lots of guys out there looking for a decent woman

Kerry, lots of guys out there looking for a decent woman
    Tawi2 is single lol...

I'm sorry to hear this Kerry, hope it all works itself out.
    I know you enjoyed your time spent in the Philippines.

I am a bit too old and decrepit jay

I am a bit too old and decrepit jay

awwwww.... poor you..

I am not exactly poor Not rich either though But this isnt about my eligible status Its about Kerry,who I hope has a happy ending however her story transpires?

i believe that kerry will find her happy ending...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    is he using his son as an excuse not to marry you? and 10 days with no contact

why don't you tell him, you will go and live in the phils with him then, see what he says
    I agree I wonder what will he say or will he ever respond?
    You'll have to wait and see.....that is, if he decides to call you or answer your calls.....
    But come to think of it, if he really wants to be with you, he should have asked and offered you to go and live with him in the philippines
    so he gets to be with both you and his son......
    And not answering your calls all of a sudden just like what he did last year? And just pop up when he feels like?
    I suggest you dump him.......you deserve better.........
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Sophie,you just said what I thought every single woman would have said in the beginning It does sound like one way traffic,driving to scotland,then southampton,whereas theres no mention of the effort the guys putting in to keep the relationship alive,and not even having the decency to respond when someones putting in the effort to phone you

Respected Member
    i believe that kerry will find her happy ending...
    with someone else someone better
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information