Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am so GRATEFUL to be a FIL-UK family!

Thumbs up I am so GRATEFUL to be a FIL-UK family!

Hello everyone at last the long wait is over, finally after 11 weeks I got my FIANCEE VISA successfully, me and my kukupops didn’t slept very well when I got a txt from VFS yesterday saying “Processed passport returned through courier” and when he checked from VFS website same status returned courier that was yesterday 3pm, then today at exactly 5pm the courier (2go) delivered my documents and saw my passport with the visa stick on it we’re so delighted.

First of all thanks to Boss keith and ate Ping for putting up this amazing site, to Joe for the humour and very helpful reply to all my queries, to kimmi for making her vacation here in Phil in time of my submission you’re really such a good friend, to Shirley (paulgee)for the support and prayers super thank you sis, Grace(Gracia143),Empot, Telford, ate Chat (Charwill), Mich, Shelly, (Manong) Scot&Ligaya,Piamed, Sim, Prof Al for the inspiration, (I’m still your fan,hehehe), (gosh seems like I won Oscars.lol), chrys&adam for showing her baby on webcam inspired me a lot to make one soon for my daughter's playmate, to Luna, Judith and to everybody sorry If I missed the other names and to all moderators thank you so much.

The helpful and informative post, as well as the humours here in the forum made my application easier and successfully granted.

I believe this success comes with sacrifices coz I need to leave my daughter for a while and living my career here that’s a bit sad, but eventually I can cope up easily having the love and faith in my heart and my future husband in my life will soon be a complete happy family.may God bless and guide us!

Once again thanks to everyone.
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Congratulations Sis...Im so happy for you. Thanks for sharing right away the good news...Finally, the long wait is over now, you can start now packing and planning for your wedding... Best wishes to you and Chris...

Shirley and Paul...

Quote Originally Posted by LEAHnew View Post
    Hello everyone at last the long wait is over, finally after 11 weeks I got my FIANCEE VISA successfully, me and my kukupops didn’t slept very well when I got a txt from VFS yesterday saying “Processed passport returned through courier” and when he checked from VFS website same status returned courier that was yesterday 3pm, then today at exactly 5pm the courier (2go) delivered my documents and saw my passport with the visa stick on it we’re so delighted.

First of all thanks to Boss keith and ate Ping for putting up this amazing site, to Joe for the humour and very helpful reply to all my queries, to kimmi for making her vacation here in Phil in time of my submission you’re really such a good friend, to Shirley (paulgee)for the support and prayers super thank you sis, Grace(Gracia143),Empot, Telford, ate Chat (Charwill), Mich, Shelly, (Manong) Scot&Ligaya,Piamed, Sim, Prof Al for the inspiration, (I’m still your fan,hehehe), (gosh seems like I won Oscars.lol), chrys&adam for showing her baby on webcam inspired me a lot to make one soon for my daughter's playmate, to Luna, Judith and to everybody sorry If I missed the other names and to all moderators thank you so much.

The helpful and informative post, as well as the humours here in the forum made my application easier and successfully granted.

I believe this success comes with sacrifices coz I need to leave my daughter for a while and living my career here that’s a bit sad, but eventually I can cope up easily having the love and faith in my heart and my future husband in my life will soon be a complete happy family.may God bless and guide us!

Oh sis Leah I'm so Happy for you! Thanks God your wish is granted! I'm really so happy... welcome to the UK...

Quote Originally Posted by paulgee View Post
    Congratulations Sis...Im so happy for you. Thanks for sharing right away the good news...Finally, the long wait is over now, you can start now packing and planning for your wedding... Best wishes to you and Chris...

Shirley and Paul...
    Thanks sis your next na, I'll still pray for ur success as well

Quote Originally Posted by telford View Post
    Oh sis Leah I'm so Happy for you! Thanks God your wish is granted! I'm really so happy... welcome to the UK...
    thanks Grace looking forward to meet you in brum as well as your cute angel Bea

Good news then
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Just hope we will be next, that waiting is killing me...
    Jiri & Maricel

Congratulations, Leah and Chris. I'm sooooooo happy for you guys. Thank you for texting me right away. God bless you on your trip sis. Hope I am invited sa wedding. kidding
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

Well done Leah!!! Congratulations to you and your kukupops!!!

Wow! What a great news Sis. I'm so happy for you & your fiancee. Thank you very much for the offline message & the good news.

Again, BIG CONGRATULATIONS

Have a safe journey soon & start packing now
    S J

Banned
    With ALL the hardship you have encounter during the preparation and before submitting all the documents needed for a visa, here comes Now the fruit, a very sweet fruit. My CONGRATULATIONS to you and to Chris. I am happy for both of you for having your VISA granted. Welcome to the UK and God bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    What bout yours ems, ...
    Still waiting here, MrsJM. It's my 10th week today but there were 5 days holidays last April and May. I'm starting to get stressed too but hopefully it will come soon.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

Congratulations Leah and Chris, will you be living in the Birmingham area, if so maybe you can get over to our Coventry Filipino get-togethers.

Louella & Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Congratulations Leah and Chris, will you be living in the Birmingham area, if so maybe you can get over to our Coventry Filipino get-togethers.

Louella & Iain.
    Good to know that Ian - because I'm not so far from Coventry as I'm living in Bicester. Think that will be very good when my mahal will be in here finally...
    Could you count on us? Just PM me please when there will be next get-together, cheers...
    Sorry to hijack you thread Leah...
    Jiri & Maricel

Congratulations Leah, well done. Welcome to the UK.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Respected Member
    congratulations sis!

i'm so happy for you! when is ur flight? hope to see you here in UK soon

well done leah and Congratulations to you both

have a safe journey and welcome to UK

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Good to know that Ian - because I'm not so far from Coventry as I'm living in Bicester. Think that will be very good when my mahal will be in here finally...
    Could you count on us? Just PM me please when there will be next get-together, cheers...
    Sorry to hijack you thread Leah...
    I will do, I think there's one coming up in July at Coombe Abbey Park. There's a sort of barbeque area there and everyone just brings food and drink along. When I find out the date I'll be in touch.
    Iain.

all that worrying for nowt leah

great news, let us hope you get here whilst it is still what we call summer

congratulations
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Hello

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Well done..........
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Respected Member
    Congratulations Leah
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Hello everyone at last the long wait is over, finally after 11 weeks I got my FIANCEE VISA successfully:REDancedancer08
    Great news, Leah; many congratulations to you and Chris.

Congratulations indeed Leah! x

Wow!!! I only just asked you how long you'd been waiting & now you've got it.

Good for you, I'm very happy for you both.

Wow!!!...congratulations....! im very very veyr happy for you Leah.

My sweet sis Leah, What a fantastic news!!! I was literally jumping up and down upon learning that you already had the visa. And then I thought, OMGosh I'm in trouble, didn't I promised you something? I haven't forgotten Sis and I will fulfill it like I said. I will be out of the country 16th of Sept til 1st of October, hopefully it won't clash with your wedding day. Again, congratulations and I wish you happiness, good health and fulfillment in your every endeavor. Sooooooooooo looking forward to meeting you in the flesh. Gracie xxx
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

...and God bless always!
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Hello Leah, I'm happy for u too and congratz anyway!

Thanks everyone, sorry for the late reply coz seems I feel so rushed for every work loads I'm having now, I started to sorted out all my pending jobs here in our shop as well as the turn over of my responsibilities here.

To Shirley, Ji&Ma, Empot wait for the nerve-racking txt from VFS saying "PROCESSED PASSPORT,RETURNED THROUGH COURIER"
    To Pat any news to you?congratulatin in advance
    I'll wait you guys to meet at the CFO

As for the wedding date we booked it last May 16th so we're going to move it as soon soon as I arrived in UK to empot yes of course u'r invited (kidding)

To Ian yes I'll be joining my future husband in Birmingham, we're glad to join the group there

About the flights,we're considering 1st week of July or earlier as soon as I've done all my concerns here

To Mrs.Magistrate Gracia my dear thank you, we'll be noted about those dates will schedule it earlier then

Once again my overwhelming thank you to everyone

CONGRATULATION....i'm happy for your success...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information