Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos.......................

Tattoos.......................

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Any of you ladies got,or any of you guys dated ladies with Tattoos? I have a friend,attended Ataneo Uni,she has a tattoo on her hand,just a small one on the web twixt her thumb and forefinger to identify her in some sort of uni-society,I just thought it was unusual for pinays to have skin art
    I hate tattoos on guys let alone for a woman or for me, lol
    So am clearly not a tattoo fan....I think though that your friend from ateneo is into a girl's sorority
    thats why she has one specificially on her thumb and forefinger....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    However, strangely, some women (just a few i suppose) prefer guys with tattoos, it somehow adds to the "bad boy" appeal.....
    Oh well, to each his own, or in in this case, to each "her" own, LOL
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    Well, tattoo is also a form of expression.....there's always a story behind every word or symbol.....
    other's probably regret it later on, while some may prefer to cherish the memory of the mark for a lifetime,
    whether it works out or not.....or whether the memory is good or bad.....

Respected Member
    The word actually originates from the polynesian Ta-Tua meaning skin-spirit,or so a Maori member of mongrel-mob(their version of hells angels) once told me,and who am I to argue,his head was totally bald and he had the most incredible spiders web tattooed across head and face My brother got a few of his when out with his mates and being drunk they egged each other on

i guess for some it's just for fun and a habit they acquire from friends (bad influence one's), lol

Banned
    In the Philippines, only ex-convict have tattoos but that was long time ago.
    Today it is accepted as body art. I found it sexy if it is located upper ladies bum and to men, they look sexy if located in their chest.

But having tattoos is sometimes not good if you will undergo MRI scan and other scan. In Taiwan, most companies don't accept applicants with tattoos. We were always asked during our interviews if we have tattoos.

how do you explain "Dianne" on your arm with a heart when your wifes name is karen

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana_may365 View Post
    how do you explain "Dianne" on your arm with a heart when your wifes name is karen

Banned
    Penny is trying to tell us she has a tattoo on her bum and Ana is trying to tell us of a lost relationship sometime in the past
    Just planning Tawi. But I have needle phobia. Yesterday, I had my 2nd injection and was painful. I always cry and shaky everytime I see needle.
    Nurse always asked me if I'm ready and it takes 5-10 minutes to say I'm ready

Ana, you can erase it like what Claudine Barreto did

Respected Member
    Your Belonephobic Pen,next time your on Boracay get a henna one,washes off in a few weeks
    LOL, i got a henna tattoo long ago in bora when i went there with my friend's from work....peer pressure huh?

Banned
    Your Belonephobic Pen,next time your on Boracay get a henna one,washes off in a few weeks
    When God gave Phobias, I got it all

I have height phobia, that's why I only reached 2nd level at Eiffel Tower.
    Had speed phobia before but hubby helped me get rid of it.
    And many more phobias

Goodnight! It's The Simpsons

Penny is trying to tell us she has a tattoo on her bum and Ana is trying to tell us of a lost relationship sometime in the past
    how did u know,TAWI2?r u 'manghuhula?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    So am clearly not a tattoo fan....
    ... neither am I!

,I know in parts of asia its normally the criminal types who get them ...
    ... here in UK too! ... the "rough and ready" tough-guy type" ... at least that's what I've always imagined.

No offence to either your dad or brother, Del!

Respected Member
    personaly i like tattoos,but understand people who dont, it seems more and more celebritys and footballers are now get them so i wouldnt say its just for the rough n ready guy whos been to prison,

I had the name 'Arnold Schwarzenegger' tattooed on my willie

Alas they could only fit the 'A' on
    Keith - Administrator

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I had the name 'Arnold Schwarzenegger' tattooed on my willie

Alas they could only fit the 'A' on
    Oh, so you're saying he has tiny feet?
    Or probably the A was just too big

That is horrific What about when she is a grandmother?She is better off having them made into circles,then at least her kids will have hours of amusement on mummys face playing dot-to-dot with a marker pen

hehe Good thinking there Tawiwi... But i doubt she was sleeping the whole time and did not notice what was going on & was unaware of the pain I am conviced she was lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    hehe Good thinking there Tawiwi... But i doubt she was sleeping the whole time and did not notice what was going on & was unaware of the pain I am conviced she was lying.
    No way was she asleep while being tattoo'd on the face I think she realised what her dad was going to say,panicked,made up that story,now she has to stick with it,the sad thing is Tattoo's are permanent,teenagers think they look cool,till 20 years hence when their own kids ask why their face is covered in stars

To teach the kids the CONSTELLATION ?

i have tattoed lips

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information