Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Philippino guys

I posted a thread on here but can't find it. Apologies if this is a duplication. I met a Phillipino guy over here visiting his daughter, fell in love, now he's gone home. I can't see any future in it though. I don't want to live in the Phiippines (too hot) and I can't support him over here on a state pension.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by English Rose View Post
    I posted a thread on here but can't find it. Apologies if this is a duplication. I met a Phillipino guy over here visiting his daughter, fell in love, now he's gone home. I can't see any future in it though. I don't want to live in the Phiippines (too hot) and I can't support him over here on a state pension.
    Awwww

i saw a plane load of brit women in there 50s in the phils looking for guys half there age!!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    i saw a plane load of brit women in there 50s in the phils looking for guys half there age!!

on the hunt for a boylet? LOL
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Thats unusual BAB,most DOW's(dirty old women as opposed to DOM's)prefer Ghana or Jamaica or the Carribean

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Originally Posted by Tawi2
    How many ladies do you know who will go into an adult store and deliberately buy the smallest adult toy
    I prefer the real thing which is very firm (I heard most pinoy men have very firm penis) alive,warm and has feelings; and oh I don't want a huge one..its painful..huge is not neccersarily a good one. I guess average size is a perfect size... what matter the most is that the owner know well how to use it.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by womaninlove View Post
    I prefer the real thing which is very firm (I heard most pinoy men have very firm penis) alive,warm and has feelings; and oh I don't want a huge one..its painful..huge is not neccersarily a good one. I guess average size is a perfect size... what matter the most is that the owner know well how to use it.

What have you started here tawi2?????
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Banned
    So, what is the perfect size to you then....? specific # plz
    pinoy men I guess average size is a perfect size... what matter the most is that the owner know well how to use it.
    You think so ha, that is your opinion, lol let see, there is member here said pinoy is selfish as far as (sex) making love is concerned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post

You think so ha, that is your opinion, lol let see, as there is member here said pinoy is selfish as far as (sex) making love is concerned

ok, ok, I never patronaizing or disliking pinoy men , I'm not against other nationality either. so, no need to be hostile. I was just talking in general; and it was just my personal opinion.

Banned
    ok, ok, I never patronaizing or disliking pinoy men , I'm not against other nationality either. so, no need to be hostile. I was just talking in general.
    hehehe rest the case then, peace

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post

What have you started here tawi2?????
    I know,I know I understand your frustration.

what about you? what is the perfect size to you?

As in most things in Life I am blameless I could play devils advocate but I am not going to

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    As in most things in Life I am blameless I could play devils advocate but I am not going to
    You can try

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    You can try
    Nah,why stir the pot when the water is already boiling

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post

Lol..not exactly blameless...you gave us a "food for thought" about "it"

To build a fire you first need a spark

Banned
    what about you? what is the perfect size to you?
    You didnt answer my question, you want me to answer you??

Quid pro quo Mrs M

Banned
    You didnt answer my question, you want me to answer you??

Answer at your own risk.... I assume it is what you like.

Banned
    But hey glad to know that there are western women like pinoy guys ha

But hey glad to know that there are western women like pinoy guys ha
    I love this thread, it is soo funny. I am one of the western women who like the pinoy guys. Well, I like one in particular and theres no size problem there. Lots of British men have nothing to be proud of in that area.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by englishbird View Post
    I am one of the western women who like the pinoy guys. no size problem there. Lots of British men have nothing to be proud of in that area.
    ----- British men

Banned
    I love this thread, it is soo funny. I am one of the western women who like the pinoy guys. Well, I like one in particular and theres no size problem there. Lots of British men have nothing to be proud of in that area.

thats good for you girl...and you prove them whats out girl, they might give you red, that's a very sensitive subject.

Im another British girl with pinoy boyfriend.. well husband now! He will be submitting visa application on wednesday. So englishbird, which ship did you meet your guy on??

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Im another British girl with pinoy boyfriend.. well husband now! He will be submitting visa application on wednesday. So englishbird, which ship did you meet your guy on??
    the good ship lollipop,

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hi Gem.

He works for Princess Cruises, I not going to say which ship, because you never know whos reading these threads and I don.t want to get him into trouble. He sneaks to my cabin when Im on the ship and that is a sackable offence if he was to get caught.

Where did you meet your husband?. Have you visited the Philippines much?. Im due to visit him in November and I have been quite worried about going there.

Banned
    Well, I like one in particular and theres no size problem there. Lots of British men have nothing to be proud of in that area.

Banned
    Ok, so you worked on boats...?

How about real seagoing ships...???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Ok, so you worked on boats...?

How about real seagoing ships...???
    The amount of people who think boats are ships
    This drives lots of people who spend years on the oggin crazy.
    I have seen skippers shout at people for saying this.
    Mindyou, some skippers can get a little tetchy at times.

Banned
    .....Lots of British men have nothing to be proud of in that area.
    Must be those southern "softies" then

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information