Thread: Am I the only one!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can think of multitudinous reasons Sophie,but I dont want to stereotype Theres a guy I know at this precise minute,pinoy,works down angliongto in davao,almost at the bottom near Damosa,he is currently wooing a lady from New Zealand,he has a few girlfriends in Davao,but he told me none of them have a kiwi passport,he is seeking greener pastures

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I can think of multitudinous reasons Sophie,but I dont want to stereotype Theres a guy I know at this precise minute,pinoy,works down angliongto in davao,almost at the bottom near Damosa,he is currently wooing a lady from New Zealand,he has a few girlfriends in Davao,but he told me none of them have a kiwi passport,he is seeking greener pastures
    oh well, a typical pinoy user looser, lol
    But i agree with you about not stereotyping as there's still a lot of nice and honorable pinoys out there......
    I hope some english women find them though
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

I know a lady in Canada,excellent girl,aged 39,she works as a caregiver,still single,her work-mate asked her to marry her 26 year old brother so he could get into Canada You know these things happen,why do you think I always like to hear the tsismis when I am in pinas,gives me a better perspective of the way some peoples minds work

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Interesting point you raised Sophie,if Pinays are the perfect wives as many claim wont those "nice and honorable pinoys out there" marry pinays with whome they share a culture and language rather than go for english women?

Respected Member
    Interesting point you raised Sophie,if Pinays are the perfect wives as many claim wont those "nice and honorable pinoys out there" marry pinays with whome they share a culture and language rather than go for english women?
    True, but we all have our individual reasons for choosing the partner we wanna end up with...
    Others are in the name of love while some for practical reasons.....
    However sometimes things just happen, call it fate or destiny, that we end up with someone we never planned nor thought we would end up with....
    And as much as i know there's a lot of dishonorable pinoys out there,
    I also know a lot of pinoys in my circle who are truly honorable men and some of them are with filipinas while some are with foreigners.......
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    I know a lady in Canada,excellent girl,aged 39,she works as a caregiver,still single,her work-mate asked her to marry her 26 year old brother so he could get into Canada You know these things happen,why do you think I always like to hear the tsismis when I am in pinas,gives me a better perspective of the way some peoples minds work
    LOL, so i guess being nosy have had some advantages huh?
    Anyway, it does happen tawi2.....I just hope though that the female foreigners will be more careful and assertive in the pinoys they meet
    and should be able to somehow spot those user looser types.....

Sophie,its always been my findings that pinoys dont like assertive women,they are babified all their lives by their mums,ates,and aunties,mostly they like their own way,an assertive woman would terrify them

"Somehow i can probably think of one reason" Whats the reason Sophie

Respected Member
    "Somehow i can probably think of one reason" Whats the reason Sophie
    GO FIGURE

Respected Member
    Sophie,its always been my findings that pinoys dont like assertive women,they are babified all their lives by their mums,ates,and aunties,mostly they like their own way,an assertive woman would terrify them
    only those looser types get scared and intimidated by assertive strong women...
    while for those smart and successful guys, it's an interesting quality of a woman they typically go for.....

My sis is actually married to an oriental,I lived in south-east asia for years,stayed with a number of families in several countries and I still sometimes want to kick his head in When east meets west huh

Thread Information