Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is Wow!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    I can push my hubby if fatty parade exercise.
    Some members still sexy at 40's. Namely:

Gracia
    Mrs Major/Joklet
    Ana Mae

To be continued
    I don't think, we can measure the sexiness of a person just because she/ he is not fat. No offense but, I don't think that is the right definition of word being not fat or being slim is sexy. We must understand as well, that there are people that gain weight because of medication not because they're eating alot.

I heard at Borders Radio that one the cause of being fat is BOREDOM
    If you stuck at home and feeling bored, you just cook, eat to satisfy your boredom.

Maybe partly true/partly wrong or sometimes absolutely true
    Cooking and baking is a passion but not the fruit of BOREDOM. As I've said there is a reason why people is getting fat it's either because of their genes or the medication. On my part, I love to bake and cook simply because this is the desire of my heart. Not only that, I am earning as well. So, am I BORED? No, not at all!!! and aside from that boredom is not part of my vocabulary.

I think she wanted to be called as sexy not classy
    Sexy? Classy? ... Are you talking to me? hehehe. Sorry, i am both ...

Tawi2 is right it is better to be called classy rather than sexy because to be sexy is easy as long as one is monied every part of the body can be done through surgery but to be classy is something one has to work on that is the breeding of a person, the education, manners and traits which is not bought but being achieved or gained through the years.

I heard at Borders Radio that one the cause of being fat is BOREDOM
    If you stuck at home and feeling bored, you just cook, eat to satisfy your boredom.

Maybe partly true/partly wrong or sometimes absolutely true
    Causes of being fat may be due to genes, medication, not having a balance diet and not because of boredom...This may apply to some but not to all..
    Some people loves cooking and/or baking because they were being encouraged to do so by their parents or mother in particular. Some nieces or sisters can now bake at age 10 and that is not bec of boredom but due to passion and encouragement by the elders.
    We were taught by my mum to observe and to assist her and/or the househelpers once they are in the kitchen. I started to get interest in cooking whilst i was still young, i'm sure i was not bored at all....
    Now my husband can now benefit from all those cooking lessons i have learned from my mum..... make use of your skills, if you have them....

Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Banned
    I am fat.. a bit overweight actually... but I know I am both classy and sexy.... hahahaha....

Sexiness is a feeling... if you feel sexy and think you are, regardless of your size.. then you are sexy... I just remember the Dove campaign on the true beauty of a woman. we are all programmed to associate sexiness with superficial attributes, and that has changed over the course of time. Modern day women believes that being sexy and beautiful comes from the goodness of the heart, mind and spirit; and not by the size of their waist, or the shape of their butt, or the smoothness of their skin.

ok.. sounds like i'm lecturing... lol...

I am sexy and drop-dead gorgeous and whoever thinks otherwise.. well, that's his/her problem... nyahahahaha....

Banned
    I am fat.. a bit overweight actually... but I know I am both classy and sexy.... hahahaha....

Sexiness is a feeling... if you feel sexy and think you are, regardless of your size.. then you are sexy... I just remember the Dove campaign on the true beauty of a woman. we are all programmed to associate sexiness with superficial attributes, and that has changed over the course of time. Modern day women believes that being sexy and beautiful comes from the goodness of the heart, mind and spirit; and not by the size of their waist, or the shape of their butt, or the smoothness of their skin.

I am sexy and drop-dead gorgeous and whoever thinks otherwise.. well, that's his/her problem... nyahahahaha....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    Tawi2 is right it is better to be called classy rather than sexy because to be sexy is easy as long as one is monied every part of the body can be done through surgery but to be classy is something one has to work on that is the breeding of a person, the education, manners and traits which is not bought but being achieved or gained through the years.

Causes of being fat may be due to genes, medication, not having a balance diet and not because of boredom...This may apply to some but not to all..
    Some people loves cooking and/or baking because they were being encouraged to do so by their parents or mother in particular. Some nieces or sisters can now bake at age 10 and that is not bec of boredom but due to passion and encouragement by the elders.
    We were taught by my mum to observe and to assist her and/or the househelpers once they are in the kitchen. I started to get interest in cooking whilst i was still young, i'm sure i was not bored at all....
    Now my husband can now benefit from all those cooking lessons i have learned from my mum..... make use of your skills, if you have them....

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by charlwill View Post
    I don't think, we can measure the sexiness of a person just because she/ he is not fat. No offense but, I don't think that is the right definition of word being not fat or being slim is sexy. We must understand as well, that there are people that gain weight because of medication not because they're eating alot.

Cooking and baking is a passion but not the fruit of BOREDOM. As I've said there is a reason why people is getting fat it's either because of their genes or the medication. On my part, I love to bake and cook simply because this is the desire of my heart. Not only that, I am earning as well. So, am I BORED? No, not at all!!! and aside from that boredom is not part of my vocabulary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Partly wrong Pen, I am stuck at the house for the moment, dont feel like eating/cooking for myself, so I lost wieght, so I am not getting fat ehehehehe
    When hubby said "thought filipina like to eat, how come you never eat" I replied "I miss Jed huwaaaahhh"
    Cool down LADIES!!! I just heard it from the radio and sharing to you if it is true or not. If you were offended, sorry but read again. I mentioned it may not be true because in my opinion hubby is fat but he only stays at home during weekend, and seldom cooks. So I doubt it if it true or not.

Today, I read in yahoo news that being fat is good http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20090624...t-b2e59e8.html
    Are you happy with that??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post

You're absolutely right lol still feel sexy although I'm bit chubby ahahha

Sexiness is a feeling... Modern day women believes that being sexy and beautiful comes from the goodness of the heart, mind and spirit; and not by the size of their waist, or the shape of their butt, or the smoothness of their skin.

You're most definitely right Florge.

Sometimes we are just looking at the person's personality and we forget to focus on the character....Personality can be develop but Character is the being.

Here in the forum we may never know what the personalities nor character of those people we come across with and so we can never judge nor be critical of each other. We all are a mystery here and that is what makes this forum unique and special. We get on well...and we get on with our lives outside this virtual community.

I come in peace!!! Enjoy the day you 'sexy/classy' lot!
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post

Here in the forum we may never know what the personalities nor character of those people we come across with and so we can never judge nor be critical of each other. We all are a mystery here and that is what makes this forum unique and special. We get on well...and we get on with our lives outside this virtual community.

You really such a sensible person, intelligent one good comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    You really such a sensible person, intelligent one good comment
    Mrs. M that's for you! Can't find a big hug here.
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post
    You're most definitely right Florge.

Sometimes we are just looking at the person's personality and we forget to focus on the character....Personality can be develop but Character is the being.

You're right Gracia. We really don't know each personalities and real looks of each and everyone in this forum.
    We are misery! Some says the truth some says not and pretending. That's common in the worldwide web.

Character is the best. That's the real beauty that can't fade

By the way sorry sa age huh. It was to be continued but didn't finish 'til now. My apology

Respected Member

Sexiness is a feeling... if you feel sexy and think you are, regardless of your size.. then you are sexy... I just remember the Dove campaign on the true beauty of a woman. we are all programmed to associate sexiness with superficial attributes, and that has changed over the course of time. Modern day women believes that being sexy and beautiful comes from the goodness of the heart, mind and spirit; and not by the size of their waist, or the shape of their butt, or the smoothness of their skin
    THIS ONE IS VERY TRUE, I TOTALLY AGREE
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Banned

Agree!!! Absolutely true and besides it is the way how you carry yourself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Yep can be true to some... But heheheh... If you are bored that means you are lazy and you can't be bothered to do anything, not even cook... hehhehe... or they can just quickly phone & order take aways!! Easy option than cooking I thought...

I guess some people has got some "fat genes". It is sad though. Lucky for us Filipinas (we don't have that hehe)
    But we have the "midget genes" hahha as Mr Keith said: Brownies Midgets pinays! lol...

-----

My newly born son is so happy sleeping & feeding!!! lol guess he is bored because he is getting fat!!! whoooohooo!!!!
    We sometimes feel lazy(bored?). My hubby calls me lazy as I fast asleep at 7pm but I said, I just feel knackered of 10 hrs work thats why I'm straight to bed early. I awoke at 5 a.m. and 7:00 a.m., kitchen is clean and ready for another day another dollar.

But never I feel bored, bored na bored super bored in the UK
    Time here is so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    zobel
    sophie
    mrs daddy
    ann007
    tin

sorry ladies
    Hmmmm we are all sexy
    I lost 10 kilos already a week after i gave birth Im aiming for my 47 to 49 kilos weight Im not fatty anyway we are all midgets arent we manay? wahhhhhhhhhh
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Banned
    Come on we are all sexy so stop thinking you're fat then. Join na sa Parade

FORWARD MARCH!!!

LEFT, LEFT, LEFT RIGHT LEFT

Its the bilbil brigade

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Come on we are all sexy so stop thinking you're fat then. Join na sa Parade

FORWARD MARCH!!!

LEFT, LEFT, LEFT,LEFT,LEFT
    there walking around in circles
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Thats because they are kilt-wearing Haggis BAB,one leg shorter than the other for running around mountains and arriving back where they began

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Its the bilbil brigade
    You must accept we're all sexy

there walking around in circles
    You mean round and round and go in circle?

Come on men! Accept it

Respected Member
    Its the bilbil brigade

I'm afraid i'm starting to have one now
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Bilbil on a small child is cute,rub it and pretend to make a wish and tell the child maybe theres a genie in their tummy,but I never yet rubbed a womans bilbil and had a wish come true

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post

Doesn't matter if you have bilbil.... what matter's most is..... what's inside your heart and as long as you're happy and contented with your life.

Doesn't matter if you have bilbil.... what matter's most is..... what's inside your heart and as long as you're happy and contented with your life.
    korek
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Korek ka dyan

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    korek
    Korek ka dyan

Dapat maganda ang kalooban!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post

You look skinny in your avatar, how come you have it? Don't sit after eating

Anyway you need bit fat to help you fight the coldness in Britain. Tha's what my Mom said.

Respected Member
    I agree Besides, a bilbil is just few sit-ups and jogs away..... and whalla - sexy back

whats a bilbil?

a fat belly

my wife is so slim and sexy
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Bilbil is another way of saying the more sexy sounding avoirdupois

whats a bilbil?

a fat belly

Bilbil is another way of saying the more sexy sounding avoirdupois

I call them love handles hehehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information