Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is Wow!

Banned

This is Wow!

Eating stinging nettles?

When I was in the Scouts we went camping in a place called Arundel, and we made "nettle tea!" I'd like to tell you that was delicous and fun was had by all, but in all reality, it was disgusting!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    Eating stinging nettles?

When I was in the Scouts we went camping in a place called Arundel, and we made "nettle tea!" I'd like to tell you that was delicous and fun was had by all, but in all reality, it was disgusting!

I'm really learning about Britain. Because the weather these past few weeks were hot, I have seen men driving without t-shirt, walking without t-shirt close to beach where we live. I spotted red on their chests and I thought they have red lipstics in their chests. But when I get closer to them, i found out that white men have red nipples No malice but I didn't know about it. I'm shy now lol

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    me too so that i saw it in real,its if they are big.but if they are smallim think im become green

I'm really learning about Britain. Because the weather these past few weeks were hot, I have seen men driving without t-shirt, walking without t-shirt close to beach where we live. I spotted red on their chests and I thought they have red lipstics in their chests. But when I get closer to them, i found out that white men have red nipples No malice but I didn't know about it. I'm shy now lol
    Hehehehe I think the first thing Filipina's maybe need to know about British is we can be very pedantic and silly with the things we say and do!

The British are not serious people we laugh and joke about just anything.. Spike Milligan has got "I told you I was ill!" written on his gravestone...there is a place called Leith Hill which has nice views. A man who loved Leith Hill was buried there when he died - they buried him in a standing up position so he could still enjoy the view! I read a story not long ago about a pub landlord that died, they ripped up the old bar he used to serve beer on, then buried him there, then put the bar back on top of him! There is now a metal plate on the bar which has his name and "have a drink on me!" written on it!

Us Brits are famous for our sense of humour I think...we even make jokes about death sometimes...I can't imagine any other nation doing that, the Dutch maybe?

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana_may365 View Post
    me too so that i saw it in real,its if they are big.but if they are smallim think im become green
    Ahaha I thought it's the performance not the size that matters
    You made me laughed Ana. I wished we're there. Nagpapakatotoo lang. Just curious ehhh

Us Brits are famous for our sense of humour I think...we even make jokes about death sometimes...I can't imagine any other nation doing that, the Dutch maybe?
    Yes, I heard my Mom in law joking with dad. She said if dad dies, she will just dump dad on the other side of the fence Hubby also made a joke to me he is saying if he dies, he wants Egyptian Regae as funeral songs What a wacky family ehehhehe

Talking Then I cried...ANTS ANTS ANTS

Eating stinging nettles?

When we went to Bluebell woods the other Sunday my husband was taking pictures of me and the baby. Then I felt a stingy itchy feeling on my feet. I cried ants! ants! ants! my husband said "no you've just stepped into some stinging nettles."
    hahaha he laughed at me the whole time... well sorry i didnt know hahaha

-------

I've watched on Market Kitchen TV that you can make Stinging nettles Ravioli. Seemed yummy hehehe...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    When we went to Bluebell woods the other Sunday my husband was taking pictures of me and the baby. Then I felt a stingy itchy feeling on my feet. I cried ants! ants! ants! my husband said "no you've just stepped into some stinging nettles."
    hahaha he laughed at me the whole time... well sorry i didnt know hahaha

-------

I've watched on Market Kitchen TV that you can make Stinging nettles Ravioli. Seemed yummy hehehe...
    I have bad experienced too with stinging nettles. The feeling was awful and I can't forget how hurt and itchy. Thanks! My hubby got some doctor leaves and suddenly I felt good. The nettle grew again at the garden. I killed it but still keeps on growing

My Vimvie didn't know what stinging nettles were, I had to tell her! She said "What? They are stinking nettles? Do they stink?" I was like noooooo they sting! They sting! I think she was a bit shocked that we have plants that sting you here in Britain..

Whats the name of that smelly fruit in Philippines? I was surprised by that you know...I read it's banned from some Hotels in Philippines because of the smell...whats it called I forgot?

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Banned
    Whats the name of that smelly fruit in Philippines? I was surprised by that you know...I read it's banned from some Hotels in Philippines because of the smell...whats it called I forgot?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    ..........Durian Hehehe

Banned
    My Vimvie didn't know what stinging nettles were, I had to tell her! She said "What? They are stinking nettles? Do they stink?" I was like noooooo they sting! They sting! I think she was a bit shocked that we have plants that sting you here in Britain..
    Not only sting but bites too. When we visited Garden Centre in Morpeth, I have seen a plant that will bite you if you put your finger in. I was shocked when hubby put his finger in and seen how the Venus Fly Traps bites
    First time to see a plant like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    ..........Durian Hehehe
    That's it! Thankyou!

But I'll forget again by tomorrow probably!

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Its called a Durian Nigel They arent "Doctor" leaves Pen,they are DOCK leaves as for the nettles your best off getting the growing tips in spring,you can make coffee from acorns,during the norman days the UK was known as the land of the fat-serf,because theres loads of food around us,its just most people wouldnt have a clue how to live off the land,I did a few survival courses once,its not difficult to get a few rabbits,harvest some edible mushrooms or catch a couple of trout

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

When we went to Bluebell woods the other Sunday my husband was taking pictures of me and the baby. Then I felt a stingy itchy feeling on my feet. I cried ants! ants! ants!
    Hehehe Where is Bluebell Woods though? Not near the Bluebell Steam Railway surely? That's in Sussex that is..

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Whats the name of that smelly fruit in Philippines? I was surprised by that you know...I read it's banned from some Hotels in Philippines because of the smell...whats it called I forgot?
    Durian you mean?
    Delicious but stinky - love the ice cream It stinks as well - but in comparison with well matured Stilton or some other cheese it is not so bad...
    Jiri & Maricel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    ..........Durian Hehehe
    yes Durian. Also banned at airplane. It grows mostly in Mindanao?
    Super baho, super sarap daw?

Banned
    Super baho, super sarap daw?
    Parang bagoong

Yup,very smelly and very tasty Pen,when you come out of Dabaw airport theres a metal statue of a durian

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Its called a Durian Nigel They arent "Doctor" leaves Pen,they are DOCK leaves as for the nettles your best off getting the growing tips in spring,you can make coffee from acorns,during the norman days the UK was known as the land of the fat-serf,because theres loads of food around us,its just most people wouldnt have a clue how to live off the land,I did a few survival courses once,its not difficult to get a few rabbits,harvest some edible mushrooms or catch a couple of trout
    Is that what you called it? I just heard from hubby, he said he will try to look for a doc leaves in the garden. I thought it's abbreaviation for doctor I learned something again. Thanks Tawi

Not only sting but bites too. When we visited Garden Centre in Morpeth, I have seen a plant that will bite you if you put your finger in. I was shocked when hubby put his finger in and seen how the Venus Fly Traps bites
    First time to see a plant like that.
    Oh yes the venus plant! My dad had one of them once...I think he was hoping it would keep insects out of his conservatory..it didn't work i don't think...

It's not unusual to see a Lizard run accross the ceiling in Philippines! I imagine they certainly do keep a lot of insects out! Well they'll eat them wont they!

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Those lizards Nigel are Tiki's,they eat langaws,but I have seen Tucko's eat Tiki's

kinda weird but WOW! do you mean do you want to get naked as well T Penny?
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Those lizards Nigel are Tiki's,they eat langaws,but I have seen Tucko's eat Tiki's
    oh Tiki's! Thankyou!

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

When we went to Bluebell woods the other Sunday
    -------

Hehehe Where is Bluebell Woods though? Not near the Bluebell Steam Railway surely? That's in Sussex that is..

Nope, it was in Badbury Woods, Coleshill, Wiltshire...

That's where I was stung hehe...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would be careful of visiting those woods again Jayzee,if you look at the back of the pic I can definately see a couple of triffids,I am not exactly an expert on them but I did read John Wyndhams book

Nope, it was in Badbury Woods, Coleshill, Wiltshire...

That's where I was stung hehe...
    Wow! Wow! Wow! That looks a beautiful place...nothing to do with the Bluebell Steam railway though hehe

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

I would be careful of visiting those woods again Jayzee,if you look at the back of the pic I can definately see a couple of triffids,I am not exactly an expert on them but I did read John Wyndhams book
    haha... photos were too small to see a certain plant

Haven't read the book but I googled it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triffid
    Never mind about triffids, we just enjoyed our time there. hehe

Ohhh yes,sorry,its my eyes,your right,they arent triffids after all

No naked yoga then.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    kinda weird but WOW! do you mean do you want to get naked as well T Penny?
    Why not? If all ladies here will join and see who's really young when it comes to body. ehehehe Firm pa ito dear di pa losyang

If for art sake, ok ssshhhhh

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information