Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: urgently needing your advice

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    .who doesnt want to get legal ?...And free to go back to my country to see my family and relatives?
    my misses is legal, cost me £4,000+ for visas thou, one of the reason shes not seen her family in more than 4yrs

your breaking the law and so are those who employ you. either go back the phils or find a non british european husband in the uk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Then you did choose!

When I visit another country, I always abide by that countries laws out of respect for them allowing me the privilege of being there.
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    my misses is legal, cost me £4,000+ for visas thou, one of the reason shes not seen her family in more than 4yrs

your breaking the law and so are those who employ you. either go back the phils or find a non british european husband in the uk.
    You two qouted me ha, hope other wouldnt misunderstood it, they may thought I say that lol,

I transfer her tagalog into english ,wahhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    too much beer u drunk andy lol
    hiccc

Thing is i dont even drink so i must have got drunk in my sleep
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

Well you got tea with the mayor so not all bad
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Missimi View Post
    Sa mga responses po...aaminin ko po nsaktan po aq ng sobra...worst...naiyak po ako,,,hndi po iyon inaasahan kong response mula po sa site na ito...sa mga nag sasabi po abt TAX...ibbgay ko po kalahati ng sweldo ko each month mging tax payer lng...cno po ba ayw mging legal dto...at mkauwi paminsan minsan pra mkita pamilya...cno po ba ayw mging legal pra mkpag pgamot pag may sakit? Cno po ba stin ayw n mgkaroon ng peace of mind?? Sa mga ngsasabi nman po dpat cla ang may trabaho...pnagbubuti ko po trabaho ko doble pra mprove lng worth aq na iemploy...may mga papel po ksbayab ko nag apply...sa mga ngtatanong bkt aq illegal dto...hndi ko po to gnusto...kailangan ko po gawin pra s pamilya ko...dalaga po aq tao pra po to s magulang ko at mga kapatid. Hndi po ito mga inaasahan ko salita mula po s inyo...hndi nga po cguro ako welcome dto...sana po hndi dumating s inyo pgkakataon n nangailngan kyo ng tulong pro hnusgahan kyo...maraming salamat po...
    Hi missimi, as much as we sympathize with your unfortunate predicament at the moment
    and we understand you're just trying to help your family out in pinas, but then again, "THE END DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS"
    so i guess it's still best to do it the right and legal way, for your own benefit,
    for your peace of mind and most importantly for your safety,
    because you might end up in more trouble if the authorities caught up with you...
    Maybe you can ask your employer to help you sort out your current status here, the longer you delay that, the higher the risk you are putting yourself into
    We are not judging you here, we are just advising you to do the right thing which is essentially for your own good too...
    I hope you work this one out and best of luck in everything.....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Well you got tea with the mayor so not all bad
    it was a mayoress and it would take something alot stronger than a cup of tea

didn't even get a drink, misses wanted to go , you pay all that money you expect a bit more than a plastic pen

Quote Originally Posted by Missimi View Post
    Sa mga responses po...aaminin ko po nsaktan po aq ng sobra...worst...naiyak po ako,,,hndi po iyon inaasahan kong response mula po sa site na ito...sa mga nag sasabi po abt TAX...ibbgay ko po kalahati ng sweldo ko each month mging tax payer lng...cno po ba ayw mging legal dto...at mkauwi paminsan minsan pra mkita pamilya...cno po ba ayw mging legal pra mkpag pgamot pag may sakit? Cno po ba stin ayw n mgkaroon ng peace of mind?? Sa mga ngsasabi nman po dpat cla ang may trabaho...pnagbubuti ko po trabaho ko doble pra mprove lng worth aq na iemploy...may mga papel po ksbayab ko nag apply...sa mga ngtatanong bkt aq illegal dto...hndi ko po to gnusto...kailangan ko po gawin pra s pamilya ko...dalaga po aq tao pra po to s magulang ko at mga kapatid. Hndi po ito mga inaasahan ko salita mula po s inyo...hndi nga po cguro ako welcome dto...sana po hndi dumating s inyo pgkakataon n nangailngan kyo ng tulong pro hnusgahan kyo...maraming salamat po...
    don't make a mess to your fellow kababayans here in uk bcoz filipinas are good reputation, you breach the law of imigration so we don't tolerate people like you.you must to go back to philippines before imigration kick you out here in uk
    all things are possible!

Banned
    Bhing, you alright ? calm down joke lang po haha, parang galit na galit ka sa font mo eh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Bhing, you alright ? calm down joke lang po haha, parang galit na galit ka sa font mo eh lol
    hehe mrsJ para magising baka kc meron dementia
    all things are possible!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information