Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: urgently needing your advice

Newbie (Restricted Access)

urgently needing your advice

hello fellow filipinos here in UK!!

Im a nanny here in London, i dont have papers...my employer does know my situation...there's no problem about that until the family decided to have summer vacation in CORNWALL. I need to come with them via AIRPLANE.
    Although it will be only a domestic flight, i told them i have worries for we'll go to GATWICK AIRPORT and do the usual stuff minus the immigration. Though the airlines told us i only need to present a ID with photo not necessarily my passport.

im terribly confused...one side of me wants to find out if i can travel via plane to go to diffrent places and not be contained just here in LONDON. one side of me is thinking it is not worth to risk. Im with the family for almost 5months and i dont want them to regret employing someone without paper...

Please help....

I've flown domestic flights before using a library card with a photo as ID.
    I wouldn't have thought you'd have any challenges, but I'm a British national so when I did it I wasn't on the look out for anything - just forgot my passport.

if the family know that your illegally working here,why not ask them?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Oh dear!ur in a complicated situation...
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Is this for real ?

What's wrong with you catching the train/bus... and meeting up with them there ?
    No man is an island, but Barry is

Banned
    Your really in risk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Missimi View Post

Im a nanny here in London, i dont have papers...my employer does know my situation...there's no problem about that until the family decided to have summer vacation in CORNWALL. I need to come with them via AIRPLANE.
    Although it will be only a domestic flight, i told them i have worries for we'll go to GATWICK AIRPORT and do the usual stuff minus the immigration. Though the airlines told us i only need to present a ID with photo not necessarily my passport.

im terribly confused...one side of me wants to find out if i can travel via plane to go to diffrent places and not be contained just here in LONDON. one side of me is thinking it is not worth to risk. Im with the family for almost 5months and i dont want them to regret employing someone without paper...

Please help....
    You are working here illegally and asking for advice to continue working illegally in the UK? I'm sorry I won't be as kind as the other posters. It's people like you and your employer that make it so hard for genuine applicants.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    You are working here illegally and asking for advice to continue working illegally in the UK? I'm sorry I won't be as kind as the other posters. It's people like you and your employer that make it so hard for genuine applicants.

I agree with that 100% .

i thought you was hiding in the welsh hills to stay in the country?

Ohhhh... very honest of you yet...

We paid visas in order to get here. We are also paying taxes!!!

... It's people like you and your employer that make it so hard for genuine applicants.
    This is sooo true!
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

Please help....

hello and welcome...you already took the risk when you work without papers...maybe its worth the risk also if you would come with them coz you dont want them to regret employing you.

Banned
    Being an illegal stayer in any country is risky and you have no peace of mind. As early as possible, you must tell this to your employer so they may help you find a solution. Who knows they have solicitor friend that can help you.

We came here legally and for sure you have good/bad reason why you became illegal so I'm trying to help you give good advise. I have friend in London who came here for tourist with her employer from Singapore. She was hurt physically by her Singaporean employer during her stay. Other Filipinas accommodated her and help her. She's now a legal nanny in the UK. Tell your employer/ask solicitors ASAP.

Internal flights have no immigration. You only need prove who you are and do not need a passport, but a photo ID is preferred. Each airline is different though, so rad the T&C.

....and get legal, we hate illegals on here.
    Keith - Administrator

Please help....
    how did you get her in uk without proper document?
    all things are possible!

yes you right tomm and your employer will pay for a fine if the migration knows that they employed you.
    all things are possible!

dont be to hush people shes not the only person whose not legally permited to stay ...i know its for her own family back home is on her mind why she dicided to become illigal .....be friendly people ............we all pay taxes too......but for you ...jut stay put.....

And to add taxpayers will pay if they catch you and send you back home...

Quote Originally Posted by angel1231 View Post
    dont be to hush people shes not the only person whose not legally permited to stay ...i know its for her own family back home is on her mind why she dicided to become illigal .....be friendly people ............we all pay taxes too......but for you ...jut stay put.....
    Sorry im sure she looks after her family well and works hard, but having just spent 3 and a bit years and thousands of pounds, battle with two countries bureaucracy, a lot of hard work, many days and nights of worry i get a little annoyed that people break the rules.

Just because she is not the only one doing does not mean we should condone her actions.

Maybe we should all withhold our taxes and break the rules so we could help our families?
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

absolutely correct andy or somebody

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    absolutely correct andy or somebody
    When i look in the mirror i keep seeing double
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post

Please help....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdjones View Post
    What's wrong with you catching the train/bus... and meeting up with them there ?
    Probably the "safest" option in the circumstances ... if the family is agreeable!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    ....and get legal, we hate illegals on here.
    The reason for this aversion is understandable ... it's because MOST - if not ALL - of our members have genuine motives for wanting to come to the UK, and have [or had] to go through "hell and high water" - at considerable expense - in order to [lawfully] join their loved ones here. It is/has been a lengthy, time-consuming and extremely arduous process for each and every one of them. And that is precisely WHY we take such a dim view of people who [somehow] manage to arrive in this country under false pretences.

Much as I'd like to help, in my view the only realistic solution is to "come clean" with the immigration authorities. If you aren't prepared to do this, then all I can suggest is you make your own way to the holiday destination and ... well ... take your chances against getting caught out. It's entirely your choice, and I wish you luck!

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Sa mga responses po...aaminin ko po nsaktan po aq ng sobra...worst...naiyak po ako,,,hndi po iyon inaasahan kong response mula po sa site na ito...sa mga nag sasabi po abt TAX...ibbgay ko po kalahati ng sweldo ko each month mging tax payer lng...cno po ba ayw mging legal dto...at mkauwi paminsan minsan pra mkita pamilya...cno po ba ayw mging legal pra mkpag pgamot pag may sakit? Cno po ba stin ayw n mgkaroon ng peace of mind?? Sa mga ngsasabi nman po dpat cla ang may trabaho...pnagbubuti ko po trabaho ko doble pra mprove lng worth aq na iemploy...may mga papel po ksbayab ko nag apply...sa mga ngtatanong bkt aq illegal dto...hndi ko po to gnusto...kailangan ko po gawin pra s pamilya ko...dalaga po aq tao pra po to s magulang ko at mga kapatid. Hndi po ito mga inaasahan ko salita mula po s inyo...hndi nga po cguro ako welcome dto...sana po hndi dumating s inyo pgkakataon n nangailngan kyo ng tulong pro hnusgahan kyo...maraming salamat po...

please try and write in english?

i think the other posts are a little harsh on you?

but a lot of us here have spent a lot of time and money to have our loved ones here in the uk,also you may read in the press about the big problem we have with refugees,overstayers and illegal immigrants and migrant workers from the eu.

im sorry for the reason you are staying and working here,maybe you should try and find yourself a uk hubby!

but it does seem you can take the flight

Banned
    You should speak in English dear, here is the translation of her TAGALOG

To all the response....to be honest I been hurt with all your response...worst...I cried...I am not expecting that kind of reply on this site...to the one whos mentioning about tax, I am willing to give half of my salary every month just to get legal here..who doesnt want to get legal ?...And free to go back to my country to see my family and relatives? Who's person here who doesnt want to have peace of mind? Who doesnt want to be a legal so can easily go to doctor to get well?...I am trying my best to do my duties and responsibilities just to prove them I am worth to employ, those friends of mine that I travelled at the same time had proper documents..to those people asking why I am illegal, I didnt choose it..I need to do this for the sake of my family. I am single I need to do this for my parents and siblings..I am not expecting all this words from all of you.May be I am not welcome here. I hope it wont come in your way that some one judge you to the fact that your in need of advice. Thank you very much.

Ok, this is me na guys ......Apology missme but I will reply every words of you on the next post, I wont buy your reason.
    I watch the theft last night in XXX you know that in ABS CBN, he caught by police and reason is I dont want to do this, I am doing this for the sake of my family but that is different angle, I will reply you by your words....

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    ..... I didnt choose it..I need to do this for the sake of my family.....
    Then you did choose!

When I visit another country, I always abide by that countries laws out of respect for them allowing me the privilege of being there.
    Keith - Administrator

Sa mga responses po...aaminin ko po nsaktan po aq ng sobra...worst...naiyak po ako,,,hndi po iyon inaasahan kong response mula po sa site na ito...sa mga nag sasabi po abt TAX...ibbgay ko po kalahati ng sweldo ko each month mging tax payer lng...cno po ba ayw mging legal dto...at mkauwi paminsan minsan pra mkita pamilya...cno po ba ayw mging legal pra mkpag pgamot pag may sakit? Cno po ba stin ayw n mgkaroon ng peace of mind?? Sa mga ngsasabi nman po dpat cla ang may trabaho...pnagbubuti ko po trabaho ko doble pra mprove lng worth aq na iemploy...may mga papel po ksbayab ko nag apply...sa mga ngtatanong bkt aq illegal dto...hndi ko po to gnusto...kailangan ko po gawin pra s pamilya ko...dalaga po aq tao pra po to s magulang ko at mga kapatid. Hndi po ito mga inaasahan ko salita mula po s inyo...hndi nga po cguro ako welcome dto...sana po hndi dumating s inyo pgkakataon n nangailngan kyo ng tulong pro hnusgahan kyo...maraming salamat po...
    ooopppsss

Banned
    What do you expect to us? Tolerate you? This is a public forum, anyone can read even the goverment, maybe if one to one chatting, yeah I will, but not in a public forum, think about that alright. You mention that your friends who travelled with you had proper documents, so where is yours? I assume your on a student visa and your term expired and you extend illegaly, (I will understand if you didnt accept I am right)
    You said also your trying your best to do your duty and responsibility on your present work, gosh that doesnt count, alright, your still illegal. last thing...we can help our family in a proper way, so not to the fact your in risk, we do understand how you feel the way we responded to you, so if I were you, work in proper as like most of the poeple do. You cant use your reason that you didnt choose that, as what Admin said, you choose it, very clear

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    too much beer u drunk andy lol

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information