Thread: urgent advice needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member
    hi Nathan, sorry to hear about what happened with ur job.. But with regards to ur wife's visa application I think the ECO will be more likely to know if u really can support ur wife and no need to depend on public funds,since you have submitted to them your bank statements and the like, you really don't have to worry. and if ever they contact your employer i think that will be only for validation that u really worked there.

Goodluck.

Banned
    thank you everybody for your support , i really need it

if you dont think they will contact my employer then maybe i should keep quite about my job being made redundant , i was thinking of getting my new job to write them a letter stating i will start work in august and say what my new salery will be ( better than my old 1 )

i already told them in my sponsor letter with my finances ( incoming and outgoings ) that i had been offered a new job and was thinking of handing in my notice

1 more question .... IF they do contact my employer and find out about the redundency , will they contact me afterwards to ask about my current situation or will they just fail the visa app ? i really pray i havent just wasted £585 +

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meandwifey View Post
    thank you everybody for your support , i really need it

if you dont think they will contact my employer then maybe i should keep quite about my job being made redundant , i was thinking of getting my new job to write them a letter stating i will start work in august and say what my new salery will be ( better than my old 1 )

i already told them in my sponsor letter with my finances ( incoming and outgoings ) that i had been offered a new job and was thinking of handing in my notice

1 more question .... IF they do contact my employer and find out about the redundency , will they contact me afterwards to ask about my current situation or will they just fail the visa app ? i really pray i havent just wasted £585 +
    since you've mentioned it to ur sponsoring letter already u dont have to worry but make sure uve got the documents ready at hand so in case the ECo wanted documents of ur new job u can easily submitted it. and I think as long as uve had enough savings and u can support ur wife i dont see any problems of ur redundency after all u're wife is applying for a spouse visa she will be qualified to work in here when she arrives.

Banned
    thanks , i have already spoken with my new boss and he is happy to write me a letter , i will get him to sign it and send it to my wife in phil. so she has it ready incase it is needed

PS... big apology to the admin for posting my thread numerous times , i was so worried and really needed that question posting ASAP and the admin review took over an hour , think i tried posting it 2 or 3 times in here and tried to post it as a reply in my intoduce yourself thread too .. sorry

Thread Information